Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The best performance by the Skins???

ceekay84

I got this from the cowpukes forums...

"Guys get a grip! The majority love to talk smack all week but can't handle reality when it hits! It's a freakin game. Congrats to the Redskins they threw everything they had at us and beat us. And this is as good as they'll play all year and probably as bad as we'll play. Pick up your jocks move on and stop all this crying and whinning and fire everybody and everybody sucks nonsense and take your medicine. This is what being a True Fan is all about, I guess only some of us old timers are True Fans!!! It's really embarassing!! " - Cow fan!

I am extremely aggravated with the line where he says, "And this is as good as they'll play all year and probably as bad as we'll play."

I just hope that Redskins see this and fuel up for the rest of the season. Weren't we supposed to be up by another 2 TDs if it wasn't for the Rabach penalties?

I think the game was well played. For most of the game the Redskins did dominate play, not through luck, but because of winning the one on one matchups. There wasn't a turnover until the third quarter so it wasn't a case of Dallas have the dropsies that contributed to the victory.

Shawn Springs played man on Terrell Owens and won that matchup until he left the game with a calf injury.

The Redskins front seven won the battle against Marion Barber, twice stopping him inside from picking up first downs in short yardage.

On offense, Campbell was rushed and got sacked twice in the first quarter. But after that he had enough time to find Cooley, Moss and Randle El in the passing game.

The real matchup win was in fact Campbell and the Redskins receivers vs. the Dallas back seven.

Cooley continued to catch critical balls even when double covered.

Santana Moss owned Terrence Newman and the Cowboys safeties that were supposed to be giving help deep.

But in the end it was a 2 point game.

The Redskins injuries took a toll in the fourth quarter and with Taylor, Springs, Smoot (concussion) and Torrence out of the game, Washington was fortunate this game didn't last another 15:00.

Winning the game without Taylor, Heyer and those others that were hurt during the game was huge for the confidence of this team as most should be back next week.

I am extremely aggravated with the line where he says, "And this is as good as they'll play all year and probably as bad as we'll play."

That was coming from a Cowboy fan, not a member of the media. They are upset and bitter....everyone had them winning this one. They got a dose of reality. :point2sky

Archived