Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

www.FIREJLC.com

ceekay

I'm tired of the negativity in JLC's posts. He always finds ways to be critical of the Redskins, even if it means contradicting himself. I live out of town, so I'm always looking for Redskin's news. With all the bias JLC has, how much of an insider can he really be now? What "insider" at Redskins park is going to even consider talking to him? He'll probably go away, be reassigned, etc, soon anyway.

Whoever started the website is a freaking idiot. Really, I don't care how much you love the Redskins, this isn't called for. I thought you said something about "class"? Yeah bud, you wouldn't know what class was if it smacked you on the face.

I also thought this was hilarious.

Keep up the good work Larry, Vinny, Mr. Snyder, and the rest of the Redskins organization.

Good work?...lolol If what they have done to this franchise is "good work", then I'd hate to see bad work.

I think that JLC will have a toned down approach to negativity against the Skins after the uproar over his calling the NFL offices. I also believe that even he will have to acknowledge that even though there have been blunders in the past, the decisions management have made recently have been good. The Redskins had the best off season in the NFL, Zorn was a brilliant hire and a bold move. Their 2008 draft I believe will still pan out to be one of the best. I anticipate that Devin Thomas will have a breakout game soon (maybe against Dallas) and once Kelly gets healthy he will also contribute nicely.

JLC may be a pain, but the skins are going in the right direction, so his comments will reflect their improving direction.

Archived