Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to the game and need advice!

NAC386

Hey guys, me and my brother got tickets to the game tomorrow. We would like to tailgate and have some fun before the game but we do not have a parking pass.

Does anyone have any advice for where we should park? Or where we can tailgate? We've been under these circumstances before and we took a bus to the stadium from a nearby business park, but I doubt we would be able to bring "tailgate supplies" on the bus.

I appreciate any advice I can get. Thanks, I can't wait for the game! HTTR!

I've tailgated in the cash lot before, it's good. Only problem is having to pack up extra early to get to the stadium. I've also parked in the cash lot before, rode the bus over to the stadium and then tailgated in the green lot.

I much prefer the green lot tailgate, but it's your choice completely.

Also, if by "tailgate supplies" you mean booze it should be OK. I've taken that on the bus before, that was a couple of years ago though so their rules may have changed. I definitely don't think they're going to let you bring a grill and cooler on the bus though.

I was told by my co-worker that there is a cash lot that is right next to the Red Lot

http://wai.redskins.com/redskinsFile/images/fedexfield/FedExFieldMap-r.pdf

On that map its the little block that is to the left of the "CAPITAL BELTWAY"

$20 bucks to park, and you just cross 1 street to get to the red lot. I haven't park there before, Its just what I have been told. Maybe others can confirm this.

I don't know if they still do it, but http://www.ccsportspub.com/

used to have a couple buses that would take you to the game. I went to the iggles game 2 years ago that we beat em via the bus. It was a great time.

They had beer and booze, plus some good food served at the park. Think they got there 2 hours before hand.

We had some nuts on the bus. One climbed out the roof hatch, while we were leaving and jumped to another bus ran down its roof. Then ran back, jumped back and got back in. I was so hoping the traffic would spring lose and he would be stuck on a roof.

Archived