Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

Idiots comparing Jason Campbells stats to Tom Brady's. Trying to make legimate arguements as to why Tom Brady is overrated and Campbell could do just as well playing for the pats.

21forlyfe blaming sellers for clinton portis not getting a touchdown on that 78 yard run, as if portis didn't have oh you know 70 yards to cut inside at any point. Just proceeds to run down the sideline and get leg tackled as he always does.

Most of it is the idiot homers of our own fanbase. Fans with agendas who blindly support players.

Most idiot fans are the ones who mainly just watch games of their own team. They aren't NFL fans just team fans. Yet they try to argue and compare and use stats to their advantage. Hearing things like "portis would lead the nfl in rushing if he played on one of 20 other solid teams" I'm just tired of the fools on this site. Opinion is fine but I know more often then not alot of fans argue their hearts out when they don't spend much time watching other teams. The fans who know what they are talking about follow the NFL religiously not just the redskins.

Vooskin

blaming the runner for a MISS block....dumbest post ever...I guess QB's should get blame for everytime the Oline misses a block on a QB sack?

Dude you are either the dumbest person alive or just a troll trying to start something. Sellers blocked all the way down field. The fact they went 78 yards was a miracle itself, without sellers portis goes down 50 yards before he did. It's NOT a blockers job to pancake a player every play. He blocked all the way down field. When sellers finally came off the block portis just kept running straight as he always does. Guy puts his hands on portis's legs and portis goes down just as he does every single run. It wasn't even the block, technically just his body being down their ahead of portis allowed that. The defender was leading both portis and sellers.

Nm I'm the stupid one for arguing with this. Feel like I'm arguing with a 12 year old.

• 2 months later...

"My sources say Shanny only took this gig 'cause of Colt being on the roster. If not then the skins would have let him go instead of putting him on IR. Colt had the whole year to remember Shanny's playbook. Look for Colt to get plent of reps"

--Just now in the Cult thread. *shudder*

"My sources say Shanny only took this gig 'cause of Colt being on the roster. If not then the skins would have let him go instead of putting him on IR. Colt had the whole year to remember Shanny's playbook. Look for Colt to get plent of reps"

--Just now in the Cult thread. *shudder*

hahahahahaha though there have been worse.

Archived