Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Limited edition Hogette Bobbleheads

SkinsNatsFan

Posted for Huly ...

The Hogettes are offering a wonderful collector’s piece to add to any Redskin Collection. Limited Edition Redskin Hogette Bobblehead! The Hogettes are limiting these dolls to 1000. Each bobble head comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and the boxes are autographed. They have two Hogette bobble heads available, the "Original" (black & white polka dots) and "The Wembley Pig" (the good looking one in the blue camouflage outfit). They are using the proceeds from these to help with their charities. This is a great way to own a unique piece of Redskin’s History while supporting charities and the community.

They cost $25.00 each

Shipping $7.50 for one or $12.50 for both

To order one all you need to do is to send to the Hogettes your check and your current mailing address. Checks should be made out to: The Hogettes.

Please mail your information to:

The Hogettes

c/o Michael Torbert

12315 Ox Hill Road

Fairfax, VA 22033-2408

Pez and I already own “The Wembley Pig” and I am going to order “Original”. I love it and it looks great in my Redskin room.

7caf_1.JPG

(I have added an EBAY Auction URL where you can see pictures etc. On Ebay the bobblehead is at $56.00 where if you order them through the Hogettes they are cheaper.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Redskin-Hoggette-Bobblehead-Limited-Edition_W0QQitemZ270274139809QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20080909?IMSfp=TL080909123009r31314

• 2 years later...

I'm hoping someone can help...I am a collector of Redskins Bobbleheads. I have Portis, Cooley, Stephen Davis, Jason Campbell, Orakpo. Darrell Green and Haynesworth. Does anyone know of any more out there, besides the hogettes. I will be adding them to my collection as well. Please email me at danno@dannobyte.com with any info. THANKS!

Archived