Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pumped for Sunday

futboler33

I don't really care about all the hater's on this board. I've been a lifelong fan and I've been through all the good and bad. I'm pumped for this weekend. I can't wait for the tailgate, player intro's and opening kickoff. After that let's let the team take care of the play on the field and we'll(the proud supporters) will handle the NOISE!! The most important game is always the one coming up..Let's get behind this team this weekend and help them get a win...We need to be the 12th man up in this b#*ch!!:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck:applause:

Guest sith lord
I don't really care about all the hater's on this board. I've been a lifelong fan and I've been through all the good and bad. I'm pumped for this weekend. I can't wait for the tailgate, player intro's and opening kickoff. After that let's let the team take care of the play on the field and we'll(the proud supporters) will handle the NOISE!! The most important game is always the one coming up..Let's get behind this team this weekend and help them get a win...We need to be the 12th man up in this b#*ch!!:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck:applause:

Why is everyone who sees it like it is a hater?

Man i feel ya,im with ya all the way!!:cheers:

Archived