Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saints Game Tailgate Questions

Skinster55

Hey fellow die-hards,

My friend and i will be coming down from Philly for the Saints game this weekend and we plan on tailgating, but not sure who to contact about doing so. We have our parking pass and tickets and are willing to contribute to the tailgate with drinks, food, etc. My friend has been to plenty of Skins game, but this will be my first one at Fedex.

Our plan is to leave Philly around 6am Sunday morning. Do you think this is a good idea or would you recommend traveling to Maryland the night before?

Also, who can we talk to regarding the Tailgate Party?

Thanks and Go Skins.

Hey fellow die-hards,

My friend and i will be coming down from Philly for the Saints game this weekend and we plan on tailgating, but not sure who to contact about doing so. We have our parking pass and tickets and are willing to contribute to the tailgate with drinks, food, etc. My friend has been to plenty of Skins game, but this will be my first one at Fedex.

Our plan is to leave Philly around 6am Sunday morning. Do you think this is a good idea or would you recommend traveling to Maryland the night before?

Also, who can we talk to regarding the Tailgate Party?

Thanks and Go Skins.

From Philly? :puke:

But seriously, if you've got the money, finding a hotel the night before might be the better idea. But I don't think you've got to contact anyone about the tailgating. Since you've got the parking pass you should be all set. Most people tailgate right there in their lot.

But if you were looking for a certain group of people, I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions better.

Enjoy the game! Be loud!

Welcome Skinster55. We are coming to the game from Knoxville, TN, and staying the night there, before heading to the game, planning on being there about 6-7am and doing the pre-tailgate tailgate on arena drive. We are going to Lavar's restaurant, Sidelines, to watch the Ohio St- USC game. We will be staying at the Days Inn on Annapolis Rd in Landham. Anyone have any info on this hotel or area? Decent area of town?

Hey SkinsFan,

We are staying at the Radisson in Largo. It's basically 5 minutes from the stadium. I think it would be awesome to do the pre-tailgate as well so hopefully we can wake up for that : )

If we can get to our hotel around 8 we might head to Lavar's as well...that sounds like a pretty good idea for Saturday night. Hopefully we will see you guys there.

Hey SkinsFan,

We are staying at the Radisson in Largo. It's basically 5 minutes from the stadium. I think it would be awesome to do the pre-tailgate as well so hopefully we can wake up for that : )

If we can get to our hotel around 8 we might head to Lavar's as well...that sounds like a pretty good idea for Saturday night. Hopefully we will see you guys there.

I have stayed there before, it is very close to the stadium. Have a great time.

Archived