Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Auction: 4 in 118 for 9/21 v Cards includes Tailgate Club Passes and Orange parking

skins fan1010

Auction ends Wednesday 9/10 at 6:00pm

Post your bids here. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. Seller reserves the right not to sell if bids are too low. Here is the offer:

Four seats in section 118 row 20

Four Tailgate Club passes

One orange parking pass

Let the bidding begin. Face value for this package is $175 each. Do I hear $100 each?

the way ur opening post is written is very very confusing. 175 for what package exactly?

He is saying each ticket and tailgate club pass is 175, so multiply that x4, but the current high bid is 100 for each package (ie 4 tickets and passes).... i think lol Guess he is adding the cost of parking 4 ways with each ticket and tg pass.

He is saying each ticket and tailgate club pass is 175, so multiply that x4, but the current high bid is 100 for each package (ie 4 tickets and passes).... i think lol Guess he is adding the cost of parking 4 ways with each ticket and tg pass.

No, $175 is the cost per seat per game for everything that I am including.

Season tickets with Tailgate Club and Orange parking was $7,000 for the four. Divide that by ten games and it is $700 per game for four, or $175 per seat. This is a bargain for non-season ticket holders because at face value you don't pay for preseason games.

No bids so far. Only six hours left. I am beginning to question the validity of the 90,000 season ticket waiting list. How can so many people want tickets and not want to bid on some that look reasonably priced?

After today, they go on ebay or stubhub, and sadly, they will probably end up in the hands of a Cards fan who will pay more than full boat.

No, $175 is the cost per seat per game for everything that I am including.

Season tickets with Tailgate Club and Orange parking was $7,000 for the four. Divide that by ten games and it is $700 per game for four, or $175 per seat. This is a bargain for non-season ticket holders because at face value you don't pay for preseason games.

No bids so far. Only six hours left. I am beginning to question the validity of the 90,000 season ticket waiting list. How can so many people want tickets and not want to bid on some that look reasonably priced?

After today, they go on ebay or stubhub, and sadly, they will probably end up in the hands of a Cards fan who will pay more than full boat.

:2cents:There may be 90K on the waiting list, but it's unlikely that very many of them are actual members of this board. T

The Arizona game is not a high-demand game, (like Dallas, Philly, etc), and cheap tickets can be had the week of the game. There will be even less demand if we lose this to the Saints on Sunday.

I'm going to test that theory next week, as I gave my Cards ticket to my wifes sister. I'll be buying a single, lower-level ticket for that game and I'm holding off until next week, when I'm pretty sure that I can find a great seat for less than face.

If you have trouble selling them , please shoot me a PM and I'll make you an offer. All I need is a single seat, and I don't need parking.

Good luck!

:2cents:There may be 90K on the waiting list, but it's unlikely that very many of them are actual members of this board. T

The Arizona game is not a high-demand game, (like Dallas, Philly, etc), and cheap tickets can be had the week of the game. There will be even less demand if we lose this to the Saints on Sunday.

I'm going to test that theory next week, as I gave my Cards ticket to my wifes sister. I'll be buying a single, lower-level ticket for that game and I'm holding off until next week, when I'm pretty sure that I can find a great seat for less than face.

See what I mean?? Prices have already dropped.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=258392

See what I mean?? Prices have already dropped.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=258392

I am sorry to bust your theory, but the guy was charging $98 for just a ticket, which is $1 below face value, and it sold in less than two hours. In addition, I am offering something that should sell well above face value: An Orange Parking pass. Parking passes are like gold.

And you are gambling, because if they win on Sunday, the ticket prices will go up. You must not think they can beat the Saints.

I am sorry to bust your theory, but the guy was charging $98 for just a ticket, which is $1 below face value, and it sold in less than two hours. In addition, I am offering something that should sell well above face value: An Orange Parking pass. Parking passes are like gold.

And you are gambling, because if they win on Sunday, the ticket prices will go up. You must not think they can beat the Saints.

That's ok.

As a season-ticket holder, (and green pass owner), I sincerely hope that you get at least face for your tickets.

Green passes are "like gold" too, but I don't sell them for well above face value. I sold a couple to fellow fans for 20% above face, to help recoup the loss incurred by having to eat my preseason tickets*

I stand by my theory and I'm not not gambling, because I know that I can get a ticket for face, or less, up to gameday. Cardinals tickets will be very easy to get, win, lose or draw.

For the record, I think that the the Redskins will beat the Saints handily on Sunday.

In any case, good luck, and if you don't sell your tickets by early next week, please shoot me a PM and I'll make you an offer.

*that's for you 9 to 42 !!!

As MTH noted on another post, there were Saint opening day tickets being sold for 26 bucks free shipping. I know these don't compare to the seats in question. But look at the percent they are below face. And the Cards are not the big draw without Breese,Bush,Shocky, etc...You started the post at do I hear 100.00, no you diden't nor did you hear my 60. next time post a reserve. you stated you had no bids and that was just not true.But good luck selling them anyhow...

You started the post at do I hear 100.00, no you diden't nor did you hear my 60. next time post a reserve. you stated you had no bids and that was just not true.But good luck selling them anyhow...

Yeah, I should have been clearer that I wasn't taking bids below $100. I received a few PMs for face, but no one wanted the whole package and everyone wants parking. And, I wanted all bids posted here so everyone could see what the real price is and not guess at how low they could bid.

If you are still interested, check out Stub Hub. I'm closing that one down early too if the bids are not to my liking--Probably Monday or Tuesday. Which will give me time to donate them to charity instead of selling at cut throat prices.

Skins fan, I already have 2 seats for the game and was looking to up grade and bring a couple friends along. I will be there either way. No harm in looking for a great deal. I figure by kick off my buddies will have no problem getting a great price . As for giving them to charity, I think that is awesome, but also offering them at a lower price can allow some one to have a better experence than they could normaly afford. I see both sides and understand. As for selling them to a Cards fan, I don't think they wonder to far from Az. and probably not to many at all here on the east coast.

As for selling them to a Cards fan, I don't think they wonder to far from Az. and probably not to many at all here on the east coast.

I cannot tell you how disappointed I have been on this score. Every game, I am surrounded by the opposing team's fans. I wrote two letters to the Ticket Office to protest this and get my seats moved, in part because these fans know they are not coming back soon, so they get s-faced and act completely uncivilized around my kids. Examples: women taking their tops off, men and women using every four-letter word that I can think of, drunks passing out on the backs of my kids, and of course, the obligatory puking and beer spilling. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a good time, but they have been consistently over the line.

I thought the same thing as you about the Seahawks game (last year?). I said to myself, "finally we'll get some relief this week because there should be few from Seattle at this game." WRONG! And, they turned out to be the most obnoxious fans other than Eagles and Cowboys fans.

Why so many from the opposing team? My theory: Every state has representatives and staff in Washington. And, Skins fans are not loyal enough.

I guess I never considered the Belt way connection to the nation Duh..on my part. But If i had had a steady diet of what you have discribed, i would rather stay home. Last year i had a mother and her son whom looked about 6 setting beside me and alth I had atleast 6 beers or more under my belt I made sure to watch my language and be respectful. I know from raising two of my own, it only takes 1 a--whole to ruin your day. At what you discribed, I don't know why you diden't get the usher to take care of it. I hope you do sell them, I know I woulden't want them now...

Are all the snide shots at the fan base necessary? Are you trying to fire someone up so they will buy your tickets? Because it does not look like it is working.

Tickets are gone. I know that few on this board attempt to buy here unless they can pay 1/4 of face. It's not snide when you call a spade a spade.

Archived