Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Game Heroes: Redskins/Giants Preview

Walking Deadman

You were right, WD. Excellent read. Who the heck are those guys, anyway? Some sharp football minds over there, but they're all shown in Steeler jerseys? Does that mean Dill isn't a Skins fan, or what? Thanks.

HaHa. Glad you enjoyed it. PGH is 50% Skins 50% Steelers. Dillweed is a HUGE Redskins fan. All of his stuff on PGH is Redskins related, that's his focus, that's his team. Dagger does Steelers and everyone else provides a mixed bag of content.

The Steelers jerseys at the top of the page are there because the guy in charge of putting that up for us just so happened to be one of the Steeler guys. Go figure. We might change that banner this season to something more neutral. :) Don't want to scare anybody away.

We won the last game against new york with the help of Jacobs with all his drop passes. If they resort to doing those little dump passes to him then we are in good shape. Also a good way to soften up the giants lb's is using alot of hb draws in three wide formations and in shotgun. I'm sure we will see alot of that seeing how that's one of portis and betts favorite play. I also noticed that with this west coast offense we have been playing. The slot reciever almost always seem to be open on slants inside and little curl routes. So look for Cooley and Randel El to have a big game. There's my breakdown on the giants D! lol

HaHa. Glad you enjoyed it. PGH is 50% Skins 50% Steelers. Dillweed is a HUGE Redskins fan. All of his stuff on PGH is Redskins related, that's his focus, that's his team. Dagger does Steelers and everyone else provides a mixed bag of content.

The Steelers jerseys at the top of the page are there because the guy in charge of putting that up for us just so happened to be one of the Steeler guys. Go figure. We might change that banner this season to something more neutral. :) Don't want to scare anybody away.

Cool. Thanks for the info brother. :cheers:

Archived