Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com : Kelly Out Just Another 2 Weeks

CRobi21

In two weeks Zorn will announce that this worthless bum will be out another two weeks. After that, Zorn will announce that he is going on IR. During the off season Zorn (if he's still around after a 5-11 record) will announce that Kelly has a chronic knee condition that can't be fixed (which 31 other teams already knew). Keep up the good work, Vinny.

I think you are just begging for your own super "special" avatar.

Some of you Skins fans are truly ****ing amazing. We sign FA WRs to big bucks, you bash the FO. Then, we go out, trade our first rounder and pick up 2 of the consensus top 3 WRs in the draft. Basically the entire media gave us good to great grades, some calling Thomas an absolute steal at 33. Kelly was considered a first round prospect until a poor 40-time.

We're drafting players people. Very rarely do rookies, especially WRs, come in and torch the mother****ing league...IN THE PRESEASON MIND YOU. Top 5 overall picks Braylon Edwards and Calvin Johnson did **** their rookie year. And you guys are starting to bash players we picked up in the 2nd round, before they've even played a regular season game? ****ing unbelievably ridiculous.

Yea, Vinny is the worst "GM" in the history of football. I mean what kind of idiot trades out of the first round and still ends up picking THREE first round prospects in the same draft? Man, what a dumbass.

I'm not going to even comment much on the people who feel that we should've cut Thomas and Kelly for two journeymen scrub WRs, who performed adequately against players that are looking for jobs right now.

Are you guys this negative about everything in your lives? Seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if most of you have at the very least contemplated suicide.

I don't like quoting whole blocks of text, but this deserves it. :cheers::applause::notworthy

I have always figured that one of three of the Redskins 2008 second round picks would become a super star, but now I'm starting to wonder if any of them will.

...because you had a strong belief in a particular 2nd rounder that the Redskins drafted?

Because you researched & found out that 33% of every 2nd round draft choice had a productive career of 8 yrs. or longer that included at least 1 pro bowl?

Or because you pulled that particular ratio out of the nether regions of your rectum?

And, if choice #3 is accurate, what caused you to reach back in & pull out "0%", after said draft choices have played approximentally 0% of their playing career?

Love to hear your thoughts behind it...I'm just not sure there are many.

Archived