Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Cowboy Cuts

Walking Deadman

Since we've agreed to disagree on Austin and Hurd being capable #3 or #4 WRs on an NFL team, you're really saying now that neither could be a #5 on any team?

At the very least, Parcells would grab these WRs if they became available, just as he does just about every player Dallas lets go.

At #5 yes they could. I've stated that prior.

I'm sorry, but if Miles or Hurd were on Miami either would be the #3 or #4 WR.

Check the roster. They have rookies at the #4 and #5 WR spot and their #3 WR had 8 catches for 160 yards in 2007.

So you're argument is that the worst team in the NFL last year needs help at WR? Surprise, surprise you're right on this one.

Nope. I took a position and proved my point. Like I always do.:D
Yep they'd have a shot at making the lowly Dolphins. Then again with Dallas nowgrabbing Miami rejects perhaps the young Dolphin WR's are better than I'm giving credit. Perhaps if cut they'd end up in Dallas ahead of you backups.;)

Yep they'd have a shot at making the lowly Dolphins. Then again with Dallas nowgrabbing Miami rejects perhaps the young Dolphin WR's are better than I'm giving credit. Perhaps if cut they'd end up in Dallas ahead of you backups.;)

If you really want me to do the research, I'm quite confident theres other teams I could find that would have Austin and/or Miles higher than their 5th WR.

But I'd rather not prove you wrong again. 'Cuz, you know, I like you. :D

I'm sorry, but if Miles or Hurd were on Miami either would be the #3 or #4 WR.

Check the roster. They have rookies at the #4 and #5 WR spot and their #3 WR had 8 catches for 160 yards in 2007.

So on the worst team last year that won 1 game and had no offense....these guys would be the #3 WR?

If they were so good HHM, wouldn't they be fighting for a #2 or #1 spot?

I think there would be a few teams that would look at Austin and Hurd, but I doubt teams would be in a bidding war for them.

So on the worst team last year that won 1 game and had no offense....these guys would be the #3 WR?

If they were so good HHM, wouldn't they be fighting for a #2 or #1 spot?

I think there would be a few teams that would look at Austin and Hurd, but I doubt teams would be in a bidding war for them.

They'll probably never be #1 WRs, let alone #2 WRs. My point all along is that they are capable backup WRs (#3 and #4 WRs) for the Cowboys, and a lot of other NFL teams. At the very least, theyre making just about every other roster in the NFL in some capacity (#4-#5 WR at worst).

Of course I'm factoring in their contributions to ST's.

If you really want me to do the research, I'm quite confident theres other teams I could find that would have Austin and/or Miles higher than their 5th WR.

But I'd rather not prove you wrong again. 'Cuz, you know, I like you. :D

:laugh:You have too high regard for these guys. They, like most any lower quality WR on that roster are benefiting fomr the players around them. Heck tr1 could catch 5 balls if thrown into a game in which players like TO and Witten clear the top coverage guys taking on double teams.:2cents:

Nope. I took a position and proved my point. Like I always do.

Nope you did nothing of the sort... Like you always do

you are speculating that Miami would sign them.... nothing but a bias opinion at best... with no actual proof they would be interested

and your point was

HeHateMe

Believe what you want, but if Austin, Hurd or Stanback were cut, they'd immediately be picked up by some other team.

not one or two might make the Dolphins :nono:

again... post like yours just prove you can't take a poke fans opinion serious

Believe what you want, but if Austin, Hurd or Stanback were cut, they'd immediately be picked up by some other team.

That team will be the Cleveland Browns for 6 days :D Whats the over under for those three catching passes in 08? I'll start start the line at 20.

Nope you did nothing of the sort... Like you always do

you are speculating that Miami would sign them.... nothing but a bias opinion at best... with no actual proof they would be interested

and your point was

not one or two might make the Dolphins :nono:

again... post like yours just prove you can't take a poke fans opinion serious

do you think the fact that Parcells and Ireland originally brought these guys here would make them a little interested in them down in Miami?

:doh:

No. He'd rather take the Giants' former #7 WR, than touch any of the Cowboys WR's not name T.O. or maybe Crayton.

Link.

You are right he would rather have the3 guy from the Giants than 3 guys Ireland and/or himself brought to the Cowboys

Oh wait you mean the 3 Cowboys players were not free to sign there because they are already on an NFL team?

Well damn I wonder if that is why Parcells chose the Giants scrub

:doh:

They'll probably never be #1 WRs, let alone #2 WRs. My point all along is that they are capable backup WRs (#3 and #4 WRs) for the Cowboys, and a lot of other NFL teams. At the very least, theyre making just about every other roster in the NFL in some capacity (#4-#5 WR at worst).

Of course I'm factoring in their contributions to ST's.

This is ridiculous. Your delusions of grandeur have warped your mind. Hurd and Austin WOULD MAKE JUST ABOUT EVER 53 MAN ROSTER IN THE NFL?!?! You are on drugs.

Neither would make the Eagles as neither would beat out Curtis, Brown, DJax, Baskett, nor Greg Lewis.

I'm not talking in a sterile system; I'm factoring in the years that some of the Eagles guys have invested in the WCO. However, your statement is that they'd make the majority of 53 man rosters and that statement is simple lunacy. You need some meds.

:no::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::no:

Archived