Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats more likely? 2-0 or 0-2?

GOSKINS_08

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm gonna have to see how the rest of these preseason games go, but early indications are the O is gonna be HARD to stop. If JZ can keep JC and the rest of this unit firing on all cylinders the way he has, 2-0 baby.

A very good start to the season. Because as we all know, the week 3 matchup in DC is very nearly a gimme.

Funny that so many are labeling the Cards game as an easy win or "gimme."

Remember the game last year where old man Warner brought the Cards back? They missed a 2 point conversion that would have tied the game with 2 minutes to go, and just missed a long FG at the end of the game that would have won it.

I'm confident we'll have a good season, but I wouldn't label any games as gimmes.

Funny that so many are labeling the Cards game as an easy win or "gimme."

Remember the game last year where old man Warner brought the Cards back? They missed a 2 point conversion that would have tied the game with 2 minutes to go, and just missed a long FG at the end of the game that would have won it.

I'm confident we'll have a good season, but I wouldn't label any games as gimmes.

Yea but that game shouldnt have been that close. One of those games where we kinda "settled" with being up by a touchdown or 2 and trying to run the clock out. Looking forward to seeing that never happen again.

They got better as well as us and were the more talented team so should be a sure win. :cool:

Talk about rose colored glasses. Skins are going to walk into Giants Stadium on 9/4 and manhandle the Super Bowl Champs. Then go 2-0 against a super charged NO team. Dream again. Favre shredded the D in his two possessions tonight. Think about Eli to Plax, Amani, and Steve Smith. Think you're going to stop Brandon Jacobs and Amhad Bradshaw (Tiki equivalent)--with an aging D line.

Go ahead and talk about Giants free agent losses, and ignore the guys who have been brought in to replace them. One for example is Kenny Phillips, the Safety from Miami, who has been compared favorably to Sean Taylor (RIP). Kenny is wowing them in camp and in the exhibition games.

Then, your aging O line is going to stop Tuck, Osi, Alford, Kiwi, et al because JC will be on quick release. Guess what, Tom Brady was on quick release in the Super Bowl and where did that get him?

Good luck!!!!!!

Archived