Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB: Need ANY Color Parking Pass for 11/16 Cowboys vs. Redskins Game!

iMeast

• 3 weeks later...

I have a RED LOT Parking Pass for the Cowboys Game on 11/16. I'm flying out for the game but prefer to get it sold prior to game day. I was going to post on StubHub so will take best offer here. Must pay via paypal and include $5.50 for Priority Mail shipping. Once I figure out how to PM, I'll send you a PM

Thanks!

Mark,

I really do not consider that a "hookup" considering the fact that all parking is equal no matter how close to the stadium. I do not think this is face value at all, much less a "hookup." I am sure you can get cheaper parking on ebay or stubhub

Hey Mister "over-cost EZ nosebleed guy", you may want to do a little homework.

I just checked Stubhub & Ebay. The cheapest green pass is $71.99 + shipping on Stubhub and $85.00 + shipping on Ebay.

It's unlikely that he's selling his own passes. Mark constantly looks around for the best deals that he can find, and then lets fellow ES members know about them. He has nothing to gain but the satisfaction of helping out a fellow fan.

I know it's tough concept for scammers and carpetbaggers to grasp, but we look out for each other around here.....

Archived