Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Outer Banks, NC - any good bars to watch the Skins?

LB Dizzle

i saw semi local reggae band jah works at barefoot bernies a few years ago. the place seemed a little smallish back then, but i was either too hammered (quite possible) too remember or just didnt wander around much.

i have to find a place to watch the skins/jets game next saturday night. i'll definitely check out bernies again. and maybe mulligans.....

btw, redskinssuperbowl21- i'm staying in southern shores (on circle drive) all this week, starting sunday.

You all are making me miss Nags Head way too much.

Just for the record, in everyone's opinion, who has the best breakfast on the beach? My vote is for Bob's Grill -- for their homefries alone.

:applause:

the dunes breakfast buffet hands down. stay up all night drinking and then go to the buffet at 6 am. 7am in the winter

Mulligans in KDH or you can hit the Applebee's which will always have the game on even though the last place you want to be while at the beach is at a chain restaurant. Anyway I would go with Mulligans.

no to applebees support your local restaurant and mulligans is in nags head

i saw semi local reggae band jah works at barefoot bernies a few years ago. the place seemed a little smallish back then, but i was either too hammered (quite possible) too remember or just didnt wander around much.

i have to find a place to watch the skins/jets game next saturday night. i'll definitely check out bernies again. and maybe mulligans.....

btw, redskinssuperbowl21- i'm staying in southern shores (on circle drive) all this week, starting sunday.

im the next stop light north of you in chicahauk (like an 1/8 up) ill be at that beach access all week

:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be down there the same week, staying in Nags Head. The only bar I usually go to is Kelly's, I bet they'll be playing the game, I'll have to do some investigating though.. Otherwise I'll be watching from the house.

EDIT: A quick yahoo search (google sucks) and i found two places that promising:

The Red Drum Tap House at

MP 10 Beach rd

Reviews say great food and service

Also Slammin Sammy's Sports Bar at

2407 S. Croatan Hwy in Nags Head

I've been a Sammy's before and it's a nice little sports bar, so that's a solid choice as well.

I'll second Slammin' Sammy's. I've watched Skins games before (although they were just pre-season games). Still, nice little place to watch the game.

You all are making me miss Nags Head way too much.

Just for the record, in everyone's opinion, who has the best breakfast on the beach? My vote is for Bob's Grill -- for their homefries alone.

:applause:

I'm partial to the jolly roger... also nags head fishing pier.

Y'all who're headed for the OBX better be watching the weather channel... Hanna just took a right turn in the models and is headed for the East Coast, though it's still anybody's guess whether it will get as far north as you... never hurts to be prepared though. We love the OBX.. :-)

Just a reminder that Sunburn's caters to Redksins' Fans and is going to be airing the game on the big screen and having drink and food specials. Just look for the Burgundy and Gold building at around mile post 4.25-4.5 next to the Kitty Hawk Post Office. It'll be a good time for sure. Hopefully we'll see you there.

:gaintsuck

Y'all who're headed for the OBX better be watching the weather channel... Hanna just took a right turn in the models and is headed for the East Coast, though it's still anybody's guess whether it will get as far north as you... never hurts to be prepared though. We love the OBX.. :-)

yes bring us waves

Archived