Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stubhub help (also selling Club tix for Phila & Cleveland)

Stugein

Hey folks, this may be off topic and if it is I apologize profusely. I'm trying to unload a couple club level games that I won't be able to attend on StubHub, but I can't seem to get the section right. My seats are in section 331, but when I list them StubHub lists them in "Loge 331" which is on the other side of the stadium. I can't figure out how to convince StubHub that they are Club seats and to put them in the appropriate section. If you've listed Club seats on there and know how to do this please let me know here or PM me. I'm sure it's something obvious and dumb, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks much.

One and only bump. If anyone knows how to get Stubhub to stop putting my Club seats in Loge, it'd be much appreciated.

As an aside, I'd much rather sell my tickets here than on Stubhub, but my luck unloading Club seats here has been spotty (mostly due to the expense of Club tickets, I know). But just in case anyone is interested in going to the Cleveland or Philadelphia game, my seats are in Section 331, row 11, seats 8 & 9. Fine seats, good people in the section. My break-even cost on the 2 seats + the parking pass (orange) is ~$625. If I can get a reasonable offer matching or at least not too terribly far under that, I'd much rather the tickets go to a ES'er than a random person on Stubhub. Can answer any questions. Let me know or shoot me an offer if anyone is interested and I'll run it by the bookkeeper (wife). :)

It did the same thing for me. I have an idea though....

Edit: Where is says Section:

They want you to type in the section number right? Instead of typing in "331", type in "Zone D Club 331"

You owe me a beer. :D

Ah, my hero. Whatever site designer thought that would be intuitive needs to be flogged. Beer owed indeed. :D

can u sell them on StudHub for face value?

It's hit-or-miss and depends on the game. Divisional games I can usually get my cost back on. Outside of that I'm usually selling at a loss. Stubhub has a neat little feature where you can set a declining price..you set a max and a min and the price gradually drops automatically as the date marches to game day.

That said I'd still much rather sell 'em to a guaranteed 'skins fan, even at a loss. If someone offers me something reasonable considering my costs, I take them off of SH with the swiftness.

Archived