Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Afghanistan, Iraq............

BG

Some of you may find this stupid. So don't post but if you care to partake, an opinion would be much obliged.

Not a huge conspiracist(sp?), but the thought dawned on me that we now more or less control Afghanistan. Now we are out to control Iraq (for lack of a better word, I use control). Are we attempting the veritable stronghold sandwich over Iran? Who may be the key nation, other than Saudi Arabia, that could have funded the terrorists?

Ohhhhhhh I was gonna chime in with a good one, but it's now no longer national "funny" day.....

I do wonder if this starts to come up when things start to fall in line a bit more in Iraq..

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I honestly hope we squeeze the hell out of Iran and that evil, awful hypocritical regime collapses

Iran actually posses the best chance of an internal revolt with support (i.e. not a full scale war with our troops) IMO. Iranian students have held Pro-West rallies there in recent months, and I feel that our presense in their neighboring countries can only help.

Invading Iran would be disastrous, and would alienate the pro-western youth movement there. Iran is, however THE biggest state sponsor of terrorism. What either we or the Israelis MUST DO before it's too late is bomb the nuclear enrichment facility and the reactor in that country. Iran is only months away from a nuclear arsenal, and their leaders are just nuts enough to use it, or at least pass it on to Hezbollah to let them use it.

Interesting. Could our presence alone at least cause some Iranians to move or stand up to the regime more? Or is this all a pipe dream?

Can anyone say whether or not the Iranian people are satisfied with their leadership and their rights as Iranians?

Archived