Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else thinking about how well controlled our team is?

The Fourth King

I look at the PFT RumorMill multiple times a day, and I see people begging for new contracts and basically acting like babies when they don't get their way. Obviously, some players deserve it (Marques Colston, Plaxico), but does it have to be such a large fuss? I think especially of the NFC East, too. Giants have had problems with Plax, Sneed and that Shockey guy. Eagles are practically imploding with Westbrook, and Shaun Andrews, and a coming QB controversy. T.O. wants a new contract but knows he is in no position to beg. However, the Pukes have plenty of troubles looming with a locker room full of thugs and a team that can't win a playoff game.

People criticize Dan and Vinny too much. Redskins are under good control right now, so why is it unreasonable to think this will work to our advantage?

Anyone else think the Redskins will be one of the only teams left standing as others' foundations crumble?

good team chemistry and providence in avoiding long-term injuries are often a formula for a postseason appearance.

that's why clubs yo-yo between 6-10 and 10-6.

one year they have their studs and the next they don't.

OR

one year they win and then the players get big heads and don't work to come back strong.

I agree, If someone was giving me 6 million - 10 million dollars a year, I 'd feel guilty if I was not a redskins park everyday, 16 hours a day. But until Snyder wins a superbowl all the media will say he's a bad owner and throws his money but I like the fact that the skins keep the players happy.

And that controll WILL payoff eventualy. This is a true and total team and I have that gut feeling its not going to take long at all for this team to get on a roll and Im speaking this year, not next.

This is NOT Al Saunders offense that even in the 2nd year was still cuffed and averaged maybe 18 points a game. The more I hear of Zorns tactics and schemes, the more Im expecting this team to come out and beat the brakes off the SuperBowl Champs opening night.

This team has been through about everything a team could possibly go through, and they stayed together the whole way through it. That will pay off greatly and could very well be sooner then later.

Our team is one of and has remained one of the best behaved in the league. while i don't think this is directly indicative of danny and cerrato I will say that the coaching staff from Gibbs to Zorn has done an incredible job along with the players themselves in keeping the entire team intact.

the chemistry of this team was also very evident last year as everyone around here knows

we should all send thank you cards to Joe Gibbs. this franchise was a mess when he stepped in, no bones about it.

Dear Joe,

Thanks for cleaning up the Visor's mess. Did you hear the Danny exiled him to coach South Carolina? Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

God bless you and enjoy your richly-deserved retirement in NASCAR.

HTTR,

ExtremeSkins

P.S. Don't worry about the Danny and Vinny, we've taken off the NFL Draft training wheels and they're doing fine. Wish you were here.

Archived