Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins fans in and Around Canton

Robbnva

ok I tried this in the stadium and no response so maybe it might generate a response over here.

My Stepfather and I will be making the trip up to the HOF on that Saturday and coming back Monday, I am trying to see if there are any really good BBQ joints in the area that are open on the weekends. My calculations Saturday and Sunday we want to try some local fare and Sunday for Dinner will be the Redskin tailgate. I just don't know the area and my family ususlly doesn't like going to BBQ joints so this will be my first time in a while to get some gooooooooood BBQ.

Any help would be nice.

Thanks guys.

yeah, its called a ES Tailgate.

You should try it..every day!!

HA HA I will be there for Sunday before the game but I am talking about Saturday afternoon when we get to canton. besides I asked the tailgate ain't doing BBQ

I woudl spend all day sunday at the tailgate but not sure my step father wants to.

Don't listen to them. Plenty of southerners moved north of the border and brought their skills with them. There is a place called Hog Heaven in Canton you can try. I ate at another of their locations and it was great!!

Also, if you are in town on Friday night there is a Rib Fest at the fairgrounds in Canton. The Spin Doctors play for free.

Jackie

Archived