Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

section 139

Capt Rich Fla

I'm next door in 140. Row 19.

Actually 239 is just in front of my spot. Dag buford, you got some of those hand me down from generation to generatioin seats. See ya there.:cheers: Suit 11 just behind you to the right. The boss always tells friends of his to come to the window and get his pass so they can get through security for a while. Check me out sometime.

How do I go about becoming friends with your boss? :)

Just show up at the window. I'll remember what you look like. I can get you in . We'll shoot some pool, have a few drinks, mess with some cheerleaders, kick it with sonny and joe at the bar. I think 239 is right in front of us. He gives the guys in the seats just outside drinks all day long. Carlos Rogers' family is just to our right (looking out). We had to loosen them up a little last year. Raid their room and make 'em drink. They were pretty quiet. They laugh when they see the crew comin' now though. We raise hell in that place. By the Dallas game last year all the employees would hear us coming down the hall and say "uh oh, here comes Dennis' crew."

I just hand you my pass and you walk right through the crowd. "hahum excuse me, excuse me, pardon me." heheee. Come on up, we wreck the place. Dennis gave me a ticket for every game this year. wooooooooo!

I am in 139, Row 19.

Those are good seats too. There is a row of seats just outside the suites you couldn't give away in a rain storm. Man I felt sorry for those people. The water pours off something above them and drowns them. It's bad enough in the freezing cold but buckets of water on you at the same time. The folks there know to bring the full on foul weather gear though. I'll give 'em that.

Just show up at the window. I'll remember what you look like. I can get you in . We'll shoot some pool, have a few drinks, mess with some cheerleaders, kick it with sonny and joe at the bar. I think 239 is right in front of us. He gives the guys in the seats just outside drinks all day long. Carlos Rogers' family is just to our right (looking out). We had to loosen them up a little last year. Raid their room and make 'em drink. They were pretty quiet. They laugh when they see the crew comin' now though. We raise hell in that place. By the Dallas game last year all the employees would hear us coming down the hall and say "uh oh, here comes Dennis' crew."

I just hand you my pass and you walk right through the crowd. "hahum excuse me, excuse me, pardon me." heheee. Come on up, we wreck the place. Dennis gave me a ticket for every game this year. wooooooooo!

Sounds like a plan. You're there every game? What aisle should I walk up? The one near 238 or the one near 240?

I'm totally serious. :)

Sounds like a plan. You're there every game? What aisle should I walk up? The one near 238 or the one near 240?

I'm totally serious. :)

238 is just off to my left. You'll know it's me I'll be the one puring rum and coke down my gullet. And wearing my Prtis jersey.

238 is just off to my left. You'll know it's me I'll be the one puring rum and coke down my gullet. And wearing my Prtis jersey.
Dude, if 238 is just off to your left, then you're in front of 237. Or you have your back to the field. Or you've been drinking too much rum. Which may be the case, judging from your spelling of Clinton's last name. :)
tell MTH he can only come up there is he wears his money 1980's Gibbs Skins sweater...:)
:laugh:

OK, It's room #11 of the owners box. I couldn't really tell what section is right in front of me. It looks a little weird on the chart. anyway I was trying to be nice and meet some ES folks and get to know people, but if I'm going to be insulted (dude)to hell with it.

OK, It's room #11 of the owners box. I couldn't really tell what section is right in front of me. It looks a little weird on the chart. anyway I was trying to be nice and meet some ES folks and get to know people, but if I'm going to be insulted (dude)to hell with it.

No, man, I meant it in a most friendly way. I call TK dude all the time, and he just laughs. :)

You can call me dude if you want.

Go ahead.

<waiting>

Archived