Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tupac lives...with his mom (Young Rapper Video)

DarrellsMyHero28

I'm sorry, I love real Hip-Hop as much as the next guy, but that little kid was annoying. Bash if you want..but I couldnt get through :30 of it...

Dear Mama is right...

I guess he was somewhat annoying but I really didn't pay attention to him just his lyrics,and they were pretty good.

I guess he was somewhat annoying but I really didn't pay attention to him just his lyrics,and they were pretty good.

They arent even his lyrics though, they are Tupacs...he is just singing Tupacs song

I guess saying the kid is annoying is a bit harsh, I mean after all he is just a kid. Just didnt see how it was inspirational or impressive. Honestly it was kind of hard for me to understand what he was saying

They arent even his lyrics though, they are Tupacs...he is just singing Tupacs song

I guess saying the kid is annoying is a bit harsh, I mean after all he is just a kid. Just didnt see how it was inspirational or impressive. Honestly it was kind of hard for me to understand what he was saying

He actually wasn't singing Tupac's lyrics.

They are his own,and its impressive because his lyrics are better than some 25 yr old's.

He actually wasn't singing Tupac's lyrics.

I see, I might have known that if I got through more then :30 and could understand what he said.

But being that he made the lyrics himself, I guess its safe to say not bad for a little booger.

Either that or you don't know the lyrics to one of the most popular songs of all time..:silly:

I admit it, I wasnt on the Tupac bandwagon. i was more of a Biggie fan. I do however like some of Tupacs old stuff, especially his old "If my Homies call" song of his first album, or at least I think it was his first album.

Archived