Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**Delete**

danbee

• 2 weeks later...
I have no problems charging a deadbeat the 20% premium and make sure you get the money up front.

That's sage advices.

I've always lucked out with ES'rs.

On the rare occasions that I've been compelled to miss a game :mad: , I've only had an issue once.

Years ago, an ES member, (who shall remain nameless),took the tickets and the issue of payment slipped their mind, in spite of several e-mails from me requesting payment. Not only were my e-mails ignored, but there were pictures in the Tailgate, of the person partying at one of the ES tailgates! :doh:

The straw that broke that camels back was that this person advertised in the Classifieds, looking for tickets to future games. I fired off an e-mail and said, in essence, that I've been patient, but "how can you burn me and then post for more tickets?" I also added that if I didn't get paid, that I would be compelled to call them out, so that other ES members wouldn't get stiffed like I did.

I finally got paid, but it sucks to have to ask for money. It's uncomfortable and annoying as hell.

In all fairness, the payment was accompanied by an apology, and we're on friendly terms, but I did learn a valuable lesson.

Get the money upfront!!!!!

That's sage advices.

I've always lucked out with ES'rs.

On the rare occasions that I've been compelled to miss a game :mad: , I've only had an issue once.

Years ago, an ES member, (who shall remain nameless),took the tickets and the issue of payment slipped their mind, in spite of several e-mails from me requesting payment. Not only were my e-mails ignored, but there were pictures in the Tailgate, of the person partying at one of the ES tailgates! :doh:

The straw that broke that camels back was that this person advertised in the Classifieds, looking for tickets to future games. I fired off an e-mail and said, in essence, that I've been patient, but "how can you burn me and then post for more tickets?" I also added that if I didn't get paid, that I would be compelled to call them out, so that other ES members wouldn't get stiffed like I did.

I finally got paid, but it sucks to have to ask for money. It's uncomfortable and annoying as hell.

In all fairness, the payment was accompanied by an apology, and we're on friendly terms, but I did learn a valuable lesson.

Get the money upfront!!!!!

Deadbeats need to be exposed in this section. Maybe like on ebay. MTH might be able to draw something up with all his spare time. A special section on deadbeats.

Deadbeats need to be exposed in this section. Maybe like on ebay. MTH might be able to draw something up with all his spare time. A special section on deadbeats.

I agree! He may be on friendly terms with you now but I bet he would have taken that second set of tickets if you had not called him on it. Money before tickets is no doubt the way to go though.

I agree! He may be on friendly terms with you now but I bet he would have taken that second set of tickets if you had not called him on it. Money before tickets is no doubt the way to go though.

That's definitely an experience that I filed in the "lesson's learned" category!

Yeah I really like some of the excuses.

Some have had their mother passes away ----AGAIN !!

I was really busy, yet had time to post for other tix in the mean time.

The best was the old school classic the dog ate the check. I responded after the check arrived two weeks later: my dog ate the tickets but I think they will pass through and I can mail them in a baggy.

Funny sh tt he never asked for any tickets from after that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived