Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis has new characters/costumes (video)

WVUforREDSKINS

I guess you missed this being posted time after time after time while you were busy looking out your window in the wee hours of the morning (ever get that resolved?) ;)

Yeah I did.

I hardly ever come in the stadium anymore. Did a search and saw nothing, which was shocking because I was sure it would be all over here. Oh well, Mods will delete or merge.

My fault

Yeah I did.

I hardly ever come in the stadium anymore. Did a search and saw nothing, which was shocking because I was sure it would be all over here. Oh well, Mods will delete or merge.

My fault

No big deal, I'm not trying to be a thread nazi, just giving you a heads up.

I really hope that your joking, do you watch the games at all??

Gee, you busted me. I don't watch any of the games :rolleyes:

All I'm saying is the costumes often distract from his play on the field. Check out his stats the games after new characters are introduced.

All I'm saying is the costumes often distract from his play on the field. Check out his stats the games after new characters are introduced.

Other than Southeast Jerome, what are you talking about?

He had a character every week in 2006 when we road his back to win 5 straight and make the playoffs.

Besides the costumes are fun and everyone enjoys them, except you apparently.

Yeah, like in 2005 when he introduced a new character every week during the 5 game winning streak in which he had 5 straight 100 yard games. Oh, and don't forget how Portis distracted the entire team by having a bunch of teammates dress up in costume right along with him. He distracted the whole team right to a 35-7 demolishing of Dallas and 35-21 dismantling of the Giants.

Archived