Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

theSportingNews Redskin report

tonyriggins

Sheesh! You guys are quick with this "mediot" stuff!

I think he meant that the wide-receiving corps has no pro-bowl caliber talent. That's how it has worked in his past articles like this.

When he writes/wrote about the offensive line I'm sure Samuels will be/was listed.

Oh, and as much as I hate to say it, I'd have to agree right now.

Santana has pro-bowl potential, but I don't know if you can call that "caliber" until he is consistent.

Our other receivers are solid role-players (Randle-El, Thrash) or rookies (Thomas, Kelly).

Sheesh! You guys are quick with this "mediot" stuff!

I think he meant that the wide-receiving corps has no pro-bowl caliber talent. That's how it has worked in his past articles like this.

When he writes/wrote about the offensive line I'm sure Samuels will be/was listed.

Thats what happens when 99.9% of the crap that comes from the media is useless. You'll find that out more and more.

Just because they can't write doesn't mean you shouldn't read.

Actually, that's precisely what it means. Doing so would cause the collective blood pressure of the Redskin fan community to drop slightly. Of course that would mean it would drop from 'ridiculous' to 'darn dangerous', but as they say, every little bit helps.

Actually, that's precisely what it means. Doing so would cause the collective blood pressure of the Redskin fan community to drop slightly. Of course that would mean it would drop from 'ridiculous' to 'darn dangerous', but as they say, every little bit helps.

You're right, what was I thinking?!!

Fire at will!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

All in fun...

:point2sky

The last line about 'no pro-bowl caliber players' is about our Wide Receivers.

WIDE RECEIVERS ANALYSIS: Santana Moss is a game-breaker; he can get deep on any defense and can turn a short pass into a long gain. Health is an issue, however; he has knee, heel and hamstring problems. Antwaan Randle El is a solid No. 2, with good quickness off the line. He's coming of minor knee surgery. Rookies Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly are big targets. Both have shown good speed in the offseason. They're getting comfortable with running routes, but they have a lot more work to do. If either is successful as an outside receiver, the team can move Randle El into the slot, where he should be dynamic on third down. Grade: B+ Pro Bowl-caliber players: None.

Moss is a possible, but needs a bounce-back year. ARE is not. And Thomas and Kelly are raw rookie WRs drafted in the second round.

... And everyone has Jason Cambell as their QB. For now, that doesn't help.

Archived