Extremeskins

Authentic Cooley Jerseys

Skins4Life6388

Ivanovich or Sharapova?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Ivanovich or Sharapova?

• Ivanovich
    • Sharapova

I know what you mean. I'm sure the seller would be happy to sell you an unsigned one. But - I would ask the seller if he's sure that's a genuine authentic jersey.

For ONLY $200? signed? something is fishy IMO Also why isnt he showing the front of the jersey? ALl of us vets know what to look for and we can tell by the front view.. but there isnt one

I ordered mine earlier this week through Cooley's blogsite through Chris' brother and got it yesterday (less than 3 days after ordering) personalized/signed by Chris and can vouch that this is an authentic jersey from last year. I doubt you can find a #47 authentic jersey for cheaper, and his signature is an added bonus.

Just double checked, no 75th patch, but the jersey looks great and Tanner and Chris turned it around in about 1-2 days, so no waiting. If you are a Cooley fan (who isn't), this is hard to pass up - you can't beat $200 for a signed authentic jersey from the Captain.

I can't imagine a current player peddling bootleg jerseys, but stranger things have happened.

Depends if he is buying them directly from the NFL, or someone who has a "hook up" We all know most of those are fake.

Would be interesting to have someone post the pics when they receive theirs.

I have some pics of the Cooley jersey I ordered. I tried to upload them here but they are all slighty over 100kb (like 105-130, ugh!). So, if you want to see some pictures PM me your email address and I can send or if you can tell me how to resize the photo to make it fit I will post them here.

I have some pics of the Cooley jersey I ordered. I tried to upload them here but they are all slighty over 100kb (like 105-130, ugh!). So, if you want to see some pictures PM me your email address and I can send or if you can tell me how to resize the photo to make it fit I will post them here.

You can use paint to stretch/skew the pic to a smaller percentage. Then save. Then upload.

Archived