Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would it be cool to have an EXTREMESKINS.COM FF league open to everyone?

michael_33

I realize that if we actually started this league,it would belong in the "Madden/Fantasy league forum...I got that :cheers:

But I'm only asking a question to everyone if this would be possible and if there would be enough members...(I'm not starting it...too much on my plate right now)

Just a little fun during the season,that we all could have... :applause:

My idea:

Before the season officially started,we could have a list of everyone wanting to play as there would be a draft...

EVERYONE would be eligible,if you are an EXTREMESKINS member and only for members!

My idea was that instead of having a roster or multiple players on your fantasy team (and NO multiple leagues),that each member selects 1 NFL player as their fantasy player throughout the season....

Example:So if 2956 people signed up...that would mean there would be 2956 members with just 1 NFL fantasy player....

I'm not experienced AT ALL with the Fantasy Football,but would like to play in some form of it... :cheers: (The easier,the better...)

But I'd prefer to do this with our fellow members here if possible,since we already spend the time here during the regular season...

Not sure how the draft would go...I guess we could do it "alphabetically" :silly: (some might get that little joke)

Obviously,the Redskins roster would probably fill up fast....but this would be open to ALL players in the NFL...(could set it up in ATN forum if the MODS didn't care)

But only 1 person could get Santana Moss and only 1 could have Jason Campbell and so forth...someone might want Big Ben and on and on....

Not sure how the point system works in FF,but whoever is knowledgable in that area,could handle that aspect of it! :notworthy

I'm also very curious as to how many would play..?How many members here?

We could have a 5000-10000 FF contest going...

Just something to think about... :cheers: (wouldn't have to do much,except pick your dude and watch him perform...!)with the exception to the stat keepers I guess...

How many cowpukes get selected here? :silly: Now that would be funny... :silly:

Is this a good idea?

We could do a salary cap league, where everyone participates. It is rather easy to play.

We could also have multiple "traditional" leagues. We could have different levels of competitiveness as well. Experienced, beginners, casual and competitive to name a few.

Archived