Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

usatoday Redskins report

tonyriggins

I'm anxious to see Tryon on the field. It sounds like the staff is pretty high on him, and he seems to have some of that Freddy Smoot swagger. Hopefully he can back it up, because with Carlos out for a while, he's probably going to get thrown into the fire -- at least as a nickle.

Is John Eubanks back?

I'm anxious to see Tryon on the field. It sounds like the staff is pretty high on him, and he seems to have some of that Freddy Smoot swagger. Hopefully he can back it up, because with Carlos out for a while, he's probably going to get thrown into the fire -- at least as a nickle.

Is John Eubanks back?

It is posted on Redskins.com that Eubanks was cut to make room for Moore's signing. Don't know if there have been any changes about that since yesterday.

Hail

It is posted on Redskins.com that Eubanks was cut to make room for Moore's signing. Don't know if there have been any changes about that since yesterday.

Hail

Thanks for the info. :cheers:

That's too bad. Watching them both last preseason, I actually thought Eubanks was a hair better than Torrence. Hopefully he'll catch on somewhere.

Archived