Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art Monk & Darrell Green signing autographs CHEAP - giving back to the fans

Slingin33

DG Enterprises might be incorrect. This is off the 281 site:

"Caps, Balls, T-shirts, and Polos are all available with autographs for an extra fee."

So it's the merch PLUS $75 for each guy or $150 for both.

Cap= $25+ both autos= $175

T-Shirts= $30+ both autos= $180

DG Enterprises might be incorrect. This is off the 281 site:

"Caps, Balls, T-shirts, and Polos are all available with autographs for an extra fee."

So it's the merch PLUS $75 for each guy or $150 for both.

Cap= $25+ both autos= $175

T-Shirts= $30+ both autos= $180

You really need to read:

http://www.route281.com/fredte.html

This is the perfect chance to receive an autograph and congratulate your favorite players, Art Monk and Darrell Green. There will be activities for all ages! A football skills challenge at different booths (football throw and punt), inflatable moonwalks, concessions, and memorabilia available for purchase. Rick "Doc" Walker and Ken Harvey will also be there. Autographs will be included with admission purchase on items purchased at tour event.

Actually, I should have included that in my original post. I asked the lady at DG about the fact that there is a $75 per signature charge on the site. She said that charge is waved if you actually attend the show. The part that RedskinNutt posted is on the Route281 site, and therefore is confusing....and that is why I asked for clarification.

The items you see in the merchandise section, are the items they will have at the show (according to DG Enterprises), there will be nothing else.

If I were going, I would consider helping you all out. I am going ot the CSA show to get photo autographed by monk. Not necessarliy happy about it, but I am going to do it because I don't know how many shows Monk will do and I can get Ricky Sanders at this show for the same photo. Still hoping that Gary Clark will show, but I am doubting it will happen because we are in the final stretch and the promoters need time to advertise who is going to be there. Sorry guys. Hope that someone will help you all out.

You really need to read:

http://www.route281.com/fredte.html

This is the perfect chance to receive an autograph and congratulate your favorite players, Art Monk and Darrell Green. There will be activities for all ages! A football skills challenge at different booths (football throw and punt), inflatable moonwalks, concessions, and memorabilia available for purchase. Rick "Doc" Walker and Ken Harvey will also be there. Autographs will be included with admission purchase on items purchased at tour event.

Dude you are REACHING.

It is what it is.

A $75 football. Don't try and sell it as a cheap auto.

Why are you hatin on this event? It is still ALOT cheaper than CSA and it goes to a charity... why do you have a problem with that?

Not hating on the event. I am glad they are doing it. What I dislike is the shady way to which they advertise it. At first glance it looks like a cheap outing. If you dig deeper it looks like they will only sign certain items. And if I am correct, the only item most people would want from their list of eligible items is a football for $75. Even that football I wouldn't want.

Not hating on the event. I am glad they are doing it. What I dislike is the shady way to which they advertise it. At first glance it looks like a cheap outing. If you dig deeper it looks like they will only sign certain items. And if I am correct, the only item most people would want from their list of eligible items is a football for $75. Even that football I wouldn't want.

OK, so go to CSA, purchase your own football and then pay $150 for the autograph. For the common fan, this is still a much better deal.

Alright, I'll throw it out there. Looking for someone to help me out with a 281 item onsite. I will not be able to attend (newborn baby duty, let's just say the wife "wouldn't understand"). Willing to give money to a trustworthy chap for a 281 football signed by both guys. Been trying to trade my recently won Kurt Busch autographed die cast, but there have been no takers.

Help a brotha out :)

What I think would be a good suggestion for Monk and Green to do would be to have some 8x10s together. People would buy those for sure. I don't understand why they won't sell 8x10s? I heard that even back in the day that Monk wouldn't sign cards while he was playing. I agree that this is probably the best option to get both autographs. It would be better if they had some more options though.

What I think would be a good suggestion for Monk and Green to do would be to have some 8x10s together. People would buy those for sure. I don't understand why they won't sell 8x10s? I heard that even back in the day that Monk wouldn't sign cards while he was playing. I agree that this is probably the best option to get both autographs. It would be better if they had some more options though.

I agree, a pick of them together would pull in serious interest. I see that CSA is selling a pick of ALL the 08 HOF inductees at their show in July. I won't get them to sign it, but it would be a nice pic to have. I never knew Art didn't like signing his card..I actually got him to sign his rookie card back in the day...guess I was one of the lucky ones.

I agree, a pick of them together would pull in serious interest. I see that CSA is selling a pick of ALL the 08 HOF inductees at their show in July. I won't get them to sign it, but it would be a nice pic to have. I never knew Art didn't like signing his card..I actually got him to sign his rookie card back in the day...guess I was one of the lucky ones.

On the CSA website it is only one particular card he would not sign. I have been to several events he has done over the years, and always got a card or two signed by Art.

I guess the question is if you attended the show paid for your ticket and wanted more than one autogrphed foorball how much would it cost you?

75.00 plus 25.00 admission for one

How much for the second? the same price?

Hopefully the key word is Item(s) can someone help me out is there a limit to how many of one item you can buy?

I guess the question is if you attended the show paid for your ticket and wanted more than one autogrphed foorball how much would it cost you?

75.00 plus 25.00 admission for one

How much for the second? the same price?

I am sure they will have some sort of limit to the number of autographs one person would get. Otherwise they will have someone buy 20 of their footballs and sell them on Ebay. My guess is they will probably let everyone get 2 or 3 unless things get out of hand. If you really want multiples of something, email them the quesiton ahead of time, so that you know.

Check the stadium part of extreme Skins someone went todday and wrote a nasty review.

Yes, but it is still a better deal than CSA. At the CSA show you will pay $150 for EACH autograph & have to buy your own football. He is right they need to get their act straight on pricing of the footballs, but even at $200, it is still about $150 less than at CSA.

He also said DG was an ass.... gee... I didn't think that was news worthy anymore. I thought it was more noteable if someone had a good experience with him. He was doing the same thing to people (refusing to take pics etc) the last time he did the CSA show a few years ago. One day, people will learn about him.:doh:

Yes, but it is still a better deal than CSA. At the CSA show you will pay $150 for EACH autograph & have to buy your own football. He is right they need to get their act straight on pricing of the footballs, but even at $200, it is still about $150 less than at CSA.

He also said DG was an ass.... gee... I didn't think that was news worthy anymore. I thought it was more noteable if someone had a good experience with him. He was doing the same thing to people (refusing to take pics etc) the last time he did the CSA show a few years ago. One day, people will learn about him.:doh:

I never said he was an ass. Also you had to get a football that all it said was Route 281 in the middle of a white panel. The only other things for sale there were a hat and a t-shirt. It did not even have a Redskins emblem on any of it. Guess it had something to do with them not wanting to pay for the rights to use the emblem or not being able to use the emblem. It also cost me $40 to get into the event so it is now up to $240 for an autographed non Redskins football. You can go on the Route 281 website and pay $75 for the football and add another $150 for both autographs. Thats $225, I could have gotten it cheaper and saved the gas. It is worth the extra $100 to be able to get something that you really wanted to get signed.

Anyway, my fault for going and not knowing how Darrell was, but he won't get me twice. Next time I will know. My post in the stadium was more for other people not to be fooled into thinking they were getting a better deal by going to the event. It is a better deal if all you want is a T-shirt or hat autographed, but that won't me.

OK, so go to CSA, purchase your own football and then pay $150 for the autograph. For the common fan, this is still a much better deal.

Slingin,

A disaster like I told you.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250364

There is no defense of how DG treats the fans.

I have heard the EBay defense. Well guess what, a mini helmet at cost, and a D Green sig wont make you any money. He is not Jordan, or Ripken. NFL autos are relatively worthless. He is an unappreciative jerk to the fans.

If you want a collectors item, go to a CSA show....otherwise, just forget about it. He is not worth the frustration.

Glad I got him on a jersey for free. I only got it because he was promoting my daughters best friends new church....and he wasn't happy about it.

Slingin,

A disaster like I told you.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250364

There is no defense of how DG treats the fans.

I have heard the EBay defense. Well guess what, a mini helmet at cost, and a D Green sig wont make you any money. He is not Jordan, or Ripken. NFL autos are relatively worthless. He is an unappreciative jerk to the fans.

If you want a collectors item, go to a CSA show....otherwise, just forget about it. He is not worth the frustration.

Glad I got him on a jersey for free. I only got it because he was promoting my daughters best friends new church....and he wasn't happy about it.

I have long said DG is @@@ but that is besides the point. It sounds like we are actually very close to an agreement. I still think the casual fan can go to the Route 281 event, meet Art and still save some money... then they have DG and the others. Also, if you read that thread, some of the people actually had a good expierence with DG (go figure).

DG will treat people just as bad at CSA.

Archived