Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Little Worm

One Shot

My friend and I recently recorded a progressive/heavy rock song at his house called "The Little Worm". It's long, almost 9 mins, so I don't expect you to listen to the whole thing. If I had to pick, I'd say the last 2 mins are the best parts...Metallica was a HUGE influence on that guitar bit. Enjoy.....the theme is kind of depressing...but I'm not a depressed person.

http://boomp3.com/listen/daa5wgx/the-little-worm

Dude. That is awesome!

I thought it was Pink Floydish mixed in with Metallica if you are comparing it to anything, but it is truly your own. Totally cool. I'm downloading it! I can see this being played on DC 101.

:) thanks... yea, I was thinking the same thing....both those bands are probably top 5 for me so it probably shows

Do I need a plugin or something? I haven't tried to download the mp3 itself, but when I click the play button, nothing happens. Would be interested to hear this song...I don't much care for Pink Floyd but I'm a big Metallica fan. (the first 5-6 C.D.'s, anyway)

Do I need a plugin or something? I haven't tried to download the mp3 itself, but when I click the play button, nothing happens. Would be interested to hear this song...I don't much care for Pink Floyd but I'm a big Metallica fan. (the first 5-6 C.D.'s, anyway)

hmmm, you MAY need a plugin. The thing about that site is that it's pretty unpredictable, sometimes it plays and sometimes it doesn't. Download may be the only way....as for the Metallica bit, you probably want to start listening at around 6:30.

Archived