Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GF: Shakeup in Secondary?

J.Campbell17

I actually like Doughty. I'm not saying he's a hall of famer (for some reason any time someone gives him credit people take offense to it and act as if we're dubbing him the next best safety in the league) but he's definately proven that he's a tough worker and can be reliable. I was actually kind of anxious to see if our draft pick Kareem Moore could show us anything, if he heals up alright.

Am I the only one who thought that Reed did a bang up job at SS for us? He was terrible at FS, but he performed extremely well in our last games. And the thing is, he's still so young and those were only his first starts. Unless Stu looks alot better than Reed does in Training Camp and in the Preseason, I still think it should be a duo of Landry and Doughty come week 1.

Despite the fact he got released from the Raiders, I wouldn't worry too much about what their fans and FO think. Alot of times in a different system, coach, and team, these under the radar players manage to turn themselves around and become much better (Mike Vrabel, Walt Harris, and Ryan Clark all come to mind). Besides, the Raiders FO hasn't exactly been the model of knowing which players/coaches they should keep and which ones they should give up on. :laugh:

Archived