Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Mailing vs 1st Preseason Game

xavmit

Anyone worried that the tickets won't arrive before the first preseason game? The last two years the 1st home preseason game was the 2nd week..this year it is the 1st week. Last year people were still getting their tickets the first week of August!

Do they bump up a week for the mailing of tickets?

It probably doesn't affect ticket holders who actually go to the preseason games but as these games usually have a big transfer rate to secondary users, it would appear that the transfers of tickets, Fedex/UPS/USPS mailings, might be problematic this year to reach the end user in time for the game.

Damn IONTOP, I never knew that. How long you been working there?

I've been working there for about... um... well... yeah I never actually got the job, but I think it's because I never applied for the position...

Season tickets have been in my family for a very long time, and i can not

EVER remember not getting our tickets in time for the start of the preseason or season, but until 92 or so, you never HAD to buy preseason tickets heh

I work in the ticket office and our plan is to send them out the Thursday before the preseason game, this way, we can weed out the "fans" that don't live in the DC area.
I've been working there for about... um... well... yeah I never actually got the job, but I think it's because I never applied for the position...
Ahh ok... you fooled me! You should have put a little smiley there or something... ;)

The Skins pay the printer too damn much to print and ship the tickets. You better believe they will be here on time or the Skins would have that companies ass for a whole lot of money(more than they would make from a preseason game!)

Archived