Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving to Virginia.

Decimator

Hey all, thought i'd throw this out there, as it seems a good portion of our members should have some knowledge of Va. I recently took a position with the Army at Fort Lee, which I'm told is near Richmond.

Unfortunately, most apartment searches are coming up pretty bad, and I was hoping someone might have some info.

You can pm me, or just post. Any and all info will be appreciated. I am looking to rent, most likely near Chester or Colonial Heights.

Thanks!:helmet: :helmet:

That part of a Virginia is like a whole other world from Northern VA....i'm not too familiar with those parts. Good luck though, and welcome to one of the most scenic and beautiful states in our nation.

Hey thanks for the tips. I actually lived in Norfolk, when I was enlisted in the Navy, so I know a bit about Va. Just not where I'm going. Trust me I'd rather be much closer to NoVa, if possible, but maybe in 2 years.

Hey all, thought i'd throw this out there, as it seems a good portion of our members should have some knowledge of Va. I recently took a position with the Army at Fort Lee, which I'm told is near Richmond.

Unfortunately, most apartment searches are coming up pretty bad, and I was hoping someone might have some info.

You can pm me, or just post. Any and all info will be appreciated. I am looking to rent, most likely near Chester or Colonial Heights.

Thanks!:helmet: :helmet:

I would suggest the Glen Allen /West End area. Stay away from the East End and South Side. Seriously don't consider the Chester area.

Anyway, I grew up in the Fairfax area and after living in the Richmond area I would never move back to NOVA. Rush hour around here is nothing compared to that hell hole.

Archived