Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pictures of the Coca-Cola 600

SC_RedskinsFan

Did they show the tire going into the infield on tv last night? NASCAR when in and got the tire. I though that thing would have been gone by the time they got there. I had been in that area about 30 minutes before the crash.

Yep, they did. Too bad the people whose camper it crashed into didn't get to keep it.

Those things are sweet. Most have HDTV on them so you can watch the race there to. Im sure they cost a pile of money to make.

They are really cool. It's just amazing how intricate the technology has come in Racing over the past few years.

the tire that rolled into the crowd HAD to be cool for them. It didnt hit anyone and wasnt going so fast that you couldnt avoid it. You could see some dude with no shirt on lift his arms up too like he was thrilled.

My wife and I were watching that and laughing about how excited they all seemed when it came their way, even though it hit the camper. Looked like a good time. One of these days, I am going to go.

Great pics. Need more Gibbs and less of HMS. No Roush either! :laugh:

Glad that you had a good time.

It was luck the guys i saw there. I was standing at one entrance to the stage for intros so that is who i got. And Robby Gordons pit (we got in that one cause he blew up) just happened to be by Burtons, Bobbys, and JR's. I did get some of Roush and Gibb's drivers. I did not see Jack there. It is a lot of space to cover. :D

You got any more pics of the die casts? I really enjoyed those. :cheers:

It was luck the guys i saw there. I was standing at one entrance to the stage for intros so that is who i got. And Robby Gordons pit (we got in that one cause he blew up) just happened to be by Burtons, Bobbys, and JR's. I did get some of Roush and Gibb's drivers. I did not see Jack there. It is a lot of space to cover. :D

You got any more pics of the die casts? I really enjoyed those. :cheers:

Later this week.

great pics man

i go to the races up at the Kansas Speedway; i buy the "Fun Walk" tickets which gets you in the infield before the race, but not during the race; you can get autographs and such before the race, so it is pretty fun; and then you can see the entire track from the grandstands, so it is an all-around awesome time

Thanks, we get a lot of people who talk trash about NASCAR just to rile us up and never come back. :cheers:

I don't like NASCAR but I have no reason to especially dislike it.

I probably shouldn't have included the "bull****s", I was just looking through the pictures and I didn't know who any of the guys were until I saw Joe. I was ready to leave the thread and then I saw Gibbs!

As you were...watching cars go in circles :D

Archived