Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Potential UDFAs--top 252 rankings--(And Post Your Guy Here) M.E.T.

skinzzfan25

Redskins | Boatman agrees to terms

Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:44:06 -0700

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports the Washington Redskins have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent OT Shannon Boatman (Florida State). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports the Washington Redskins have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent OT Shannon Boatman (Florida State). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Boatman is a GREAT FA signing!!!!

Redskins | D. Clark agrees to terms

Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:45:04 -0700

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports the Washington Redskins have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent OT Devin Clark (Florida State). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Redskins | D. Clark agrees to terms

Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:45:04 -0700

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports the Washington Redskins have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent OT Devin Clark (University of New Mexico). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

I'm surprised that D.J. Hall was not drafted. Although, I'm not saying the Skins need him with the other WR picks. It's just that he has been Alabama's biggest playmaker for several years. He had some discipline/attitude problems late. Maybe that hurt him. Still thought he would be a player in the draft.

O.K., here's my first post - apologizing up front if it is too girly, and if I'm too much of a homer....

Sign the Walter Payton Award Winner from this year - Jayson Foster. He played QB at Georgia Southern University, but couldn't play that in the pros - too small. He is lightning quick, and very athletic. Coaches here at GSU say he would be an amazing kick returner (I'm thinking like Devin Hester - elusive, and REALLY fast).

Don't sign DJ Hall. Although I'm an Alabama grad (therefore, a complete lunatic about all things football), I think he's a decent talent, but a huge pain in the rear end. We've got enough WRs, we surely don't need someone with a bad attitude who is not coachable.

Dana

Sign Vince Hall from VT. He's a playmaker! Try him at LB or safety. I can't believe he wasn't drafted. He's much better than Adibi IMO.

Vince doesn't have the speed to play safety, he's a LB and he has a great nose for the ball. His instincts are incredible, and always has been around the ball, from high school (where he was the best football player in the state over Adibi) to college where he was the leader of Va Tech's defenses that were #1 in the country.

Erin signed with Minnesota. Not sold on him at all. Is he MLB or OLB? Not really natural at either. Injury prone. UFA, sure, that'd be nice, but I'm not really pining.

I like Sosa, Dixon, Eric Young, Radovich. I like Darrell Robertson, but he's strictly a 3-4 guy.

Archived