Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A potential late round steal??

fullnelson9999

ESPN featured him...he will probably go in the first round now....

I hope you're being sarcastic, because he probably won't get drafted.

His injury was quite scary, but you have to feel for the dude. Losing as much as he did in his life, its not fair that he has to lose football too.

Of all the years I have been a Redskins fan, the one thing I know this team has is heart. If we can take this guy in the 7th round, this will only strengthen our element. And with Jim Zorn having the same religion (or maybe even AS religious) as Joe Gibbs, he just might agree on this one. AND he is over 6ft tall AND he is speedy. Screw the injury.

But then again all 32 teams have seen this article and they might want him too.

I hate to put it like this, but I hope he gets a chance and just gets a decent contract. It'd be comforting to know that while he may not succeed in football, at least he prospered financially. It would never replace the loss of his parents and best friend, but it'd be a start.

i think the best part is that he could be among the best steals ever, maybe tom brady like...6'2, 205 and a 4.3 forty...wow

I wouldn't get too excited about the 4.3 he's running a 4.8 right now.

That being said I would love to take the kid late in the draft or as an UDFA. Even if he can't contribute as a WR what a character guy to have in the locker room. I don't think we'd ever have to worry about someone complaining when they have a guy like that around them. He seems to really have his head and his heart in the right place. If he can catch a break he could really succeed.

Archived