Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So is it safe to say,we won't be picking in the 1st round this draft?

michael_33

I know this Chad Johnson deal fell through,but it doesn't change the fact that it was offered as it was confirmed on ESPN from Chris Mortenson talking to Marvihn Lewis on the phone...

I suspect they don't like the value there at #21 and are either going to trade completely out of the 1st round or trade it for a player of need...

Even if the bengals don't change their mind before Saturday,I would imagine the Redskins are out there looking for offers for a trade of a WR worthy of the #21 pick.

In a way I can't blame them as I don't think Sweed,Kelly or any of them are worthy of that pick,but I don't like dipping into the 09' draft in doing it!However,I don't see why they feel they can't grab a great deal in snagging one of those WR's in the 2nd round and just drafting the BAP at #21...

Having said that,I wonder what other WR we are looking at right now for that #21 pick?

Roy Williams=Possible

Boldin or Fitzy=I would love that,but I doubt it!

Randy Moss=I doubt the Patriots would let him go anyways...(major risk as well)and even older than Chad

So else would you trade your 1st rounder for (or 1st&3rd)?

There is one player on the trade block right now and has been dangled to a team,that I would trade our 1st(#21) round pick for...but I dare not say!I've been crucified for it before,but he would add a dangerous aspect to our offense!

He's the only guy IMO,worthy of trading our 1st rounder for IMO...

But I know it probably won't happen!(even though the 1st rounder would do it alone)

And I don't say cause the thread cost me and a few others a little 5 day vacation...Why nobody agrees with me,I will never understand on this particular player?(change of scenery has worked great for certain players...)

Archived