Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EAGLES EYEBALL DT Dewayne ROBERTSON

Skins4ever1

It is ridiculous, isn't it?

Back in February there were 6-10 receivers, none of whom separated themselves from the pack or warranted a high pick. Now all of a sudden Devin Thomas is supposedly a better player than any of the others and clearly warrants a top 20 pick. I wonder if the GMs realize that no one has played a real football game in the time that all this change took place.

I'll be very, very upset if they pick Thomas. They should take a receiver in the 2nd round, first round should be BPA between OL, CB, or DE.

Why would the giggles take another DE when they haven't even seen what last years 2nd round pick can do? Plus they just signed Clemons.

Why would the giggles take another DE when they haven't even seen what last years 2nd round pick can do? Plus they just signed Clemons.

Why would the Giants draft Mathias Kiwanuka after already scoring big time with Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck and while still holding the rights to Hall of Famer Michael Strahan?

You can never have enough DEs.

He had a really good season and appears to be everything they thought he was when they drafted him.

I think the poster was being sarcastic-pt being that when you have all but solidified that interior for many more years to come, then what's the point in trading for another DT who's due some $18m over the next 2 years AND has a knee problem?

I think the poster was being sarcastic-pt being that when you have all but solidified that interior for many more years to come, then what's the point in trading for another DT who's due some $18m over the next 2 years AND has a knee problem?

His point was mainly that Bunkley isn't as good as Eagles fans (one in particular) made him out to be.

To your point: they clearly wouldn't trade for him without redoing his deal.

Yes. He's a SAM now.
And actually played surprisingly well in that role.:(
His point was mainly that Bunkley isn't as good as Eagles fans (one in particular) made him out to be.
Huh.......What fetish of pictures of shirtless muscle-bound guys in his sig Eagle fan could you be speaking of?:whoknows:

Archived