Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Executions to resume after high court OK's lethal injections

#98QBKiller

Thats easy enough,limit appeals and the time spent waiting,five yrs is the longest anyone should stay on deathrow w/o a stay of execution.

True, that would solve the problem and I would be for that. However, I guaranteethere will be a bazillion lawers (approximately half the number of lawyers in the United States) arguing that that infringes on these convicts' rights.

True, that would solve the problem and I would be for that. However, I guaranteethere will be a bazillion lawers (approximately half the number of lawyers in the United States) arguing that that infringes on these convicts' rights.

True... did I neglect to mention executing half the lawyers? :silly:

There is no easy solution,but there should be a limited basis to appeal.

There will of course be some innocents executed,but I don't consider any adult innocent so I can live with that.

For the cases where guilt is definite, and there are plenty, probably 75% or more, it should take less than 30 days to review the case to make sure it followed procedure. After that, you kill them. I'd like to see some of them run through a wood chipper. But lethal injection will have to do.

For those where there is reasonable doubt, life with no parole. Hard labor.

Archived