Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

www.nfldraftcountdown.com mock updated 4-11-08

morpheusmeyers

If the Redskins pick Campbell and a kid from UCONN in the first two rounds, my blood pressure would probably go up so high that my head would shoot into the upper levels of the atmosphere.

Campell is a guy I don't want AT ANY PICK. Besides, didn't we learn our lesson about drafting guys named "Campbell" in the first round when we selected the absolute bust of a QB we currently have as our starter?

UCONN? UCONN? I thought the Redskins played in the NFL, not the NBA. UCONN's football program IS A JOKE. Take it from someone who lives less than an hour from their campus. I have underwear that's older than UCONN's tenure in Division IA football. There's no reason to even scout kids from that fourth-rate program.

And who made you the expert? Jason Campbell is a "bust"? What made you come to that conclusion? Your magic crystal ball told you. UConn had a damn good year last year and even though the program has been around as long as others there are still quality players to be found there. If you have underwear that is older than their tenure in Division IA then you have issues. If you hate UConn and the area you live in then move. Not every foorball program is going to be a pwoerhouse like Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, USC, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Miami, and Alabama, just to name a few. Get over it and if you are such a great evaluator of talent then put your application in to be a team scout for the Redskins or better yet apply to be the Head Coach at UConn. :laugh: They need someone with your skill set to lead them out of SUCKSVILLE!:laugh: :laugh: :2cents:

Great pick if available and a U man who will really fit in

QUOTE=morpheusmeyers]NFL Draft Countdown just updated their mock today. They have us taking C. Campbell in the 1st and the CB from CT in the 2nd.

Here's the URL...

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft2.html

Given the players available, I would have rather taken Talib in the 1st and Jordy in the 2nd.

And who made you the expert? Jason Campbell is a "bust"? What made you come to that conclusion? Your magic crystal ball told you.

I don't need to be an "expert" to see that a first round draft pick that the team traded up to get and who STILL can't be a leader or win games after THREE YEARS in the league is a BUST. I don't think one needs to be a great evaluator of talent or a diviner to see that.

UConn had a damn good year last year and even though the program has been around as long as others there are still quality players to be found there.

If you hate UConn and the area you live in then move. Not every foorball program is going to be a pwoerhouse like Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, USC, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Miami, and Alabama, just to name a few.

We're going to have to disagree on this one. I don't hate UCONN; I just don't believe that their program is worthy of being scouted for NFL players. There is nobody at UCONN or ay other small school that I want to see this team draft. That's a personal opinion and you've got every right to disagree; just realize that nothing you say is going to change my mind on it.

Our first pick will be an OL unless Ellis or Dorsey for some crazy reason should drop into the teens in the draft. Also why so much Campbell bashing all you egg suckers saying what you said will eat crow. It is not campbell it is the OL that is why we will go after an OL in first round and don't be surprised we don't trade up if someone good is there after the tenth.

Archived