Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pacman traded to Dallas! Official Announcement Today!

elkabong82

Well Cowboys fans, how does it feel for your team to sell their soul yet again? Think Pacman will ever actually play a down for you? I doubt it. He'll probably get arrested within the first month. We should start a bet on how long until his first arrest, lol.

Per nfl.com,

http://www.nfl.com/

The reports are the Titans have agreed in terms to trade Pacman to Dallas for a 6th rounder and Bobby Carpenter. Pacman apparently will get a 3 year deal from Dallas, with a behavior clause, and the contract is rumored to be around 15 million, with 6 guaranteed.

April fools pukes! Mwahahaha!

Pacman's agent denies report of Dallas trade

By MAC ENGEL

Star-Telegram Staff Writer

http://www.star-telegram.com/332/story/553258.html

The agent representing suspended Tennessee Titans defensive back Adam "Pacman" Jones denied an Internet report that said his client had been traded to the Dallas Cowboys for a fifth-round pick.

A report on Rototimes.com said Jones has been dealt, but Manny Arora said he has been told nothing of the kind.

"You would think the Titans would tell me they had traded him if they had," Arora said.

The NFL owners are meeting in West Palm Beach, Fla., and sources said that management from both the Titans and the Cowboys have met to discuss a trade for the suspended defensive back.

"Right now I'm more concerned about the suspension; there are a lot of teams interested. Not just the Cowboys," Arora said.

Arora said he plans to have Jones apply for reinstatement to the NFL shortly after April 10. That is the one-year mark of the league's new behavior program.

The NFL has given no indication whether it will reinstate Jones, other than to say it will make a decision before the start of training camps.

Archived