Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The XBOX 360 Thread

tennisacerg

Hey guys! I was just wondering if any of you play XBOX 360 on XBOX Live.

If you do, put your gamertag in here if you like. Also, feel free to discuss all things XBOX 360.

I play COD4 mostly, a little Halo 3, NBA and College Hoops 2K8, NHL 08 (no football games though, waitin for the 09s)

Mine is: xhail2skinsx

HERE I WILL KEEP AN UPDATED LIST OF ALL THE

EXTREMESKINS' GAMER TAGS

AngryCivilian

Babaganoush IV

Bellig Drunk

bennett09

Bpoch

BraveOnWarpath

cjcdaman

code0rama

COWBOYSSUCK 84

crazyjoe mac

DA1MLP89

dapelfreyboyz

Drakkhim2112

dviands

edgun88

estrella117

Farry44

G Primal

Glaxx

gotdam jugganot

infinitig35x

JayTee0902

JeffSchmeff

Johnredskins1

Junction Pro

Keyzersoze7

maxedp0ints

MiMiCS187

Mongo2365

Mutated Muskrat

Onedeep07

Parlett316

portisredskin26

rafel Edmonds

RaspberryRumble

Rdskn4lyf

redskinzfan420

REEM3310

Reic

sableholic

saltykracker

SeanB45

Shadowplay

skinfan2k

SKINS FAN08

SoiledTrouser

Stew Guttenberg

strikez0ne21

TKE GMU 654

toCOOLEY4u

TorresA

triplep71

Tripleseis

UMD TERPS FAN

uSuK Pedro

UtahRedskins

vaz4husluz

Watch ya head69

Whiskepeat

xhail2skinsx

xWMDx Nuke EM

Yurg

I havent been able to connect since the whole server crashed a few months ago.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?

wow man, that sux; i really never had too much of a problem with the whole server over the holiday thing

you should call them or something, because everything is up and running like it should be

My gamertag is iekaco.

I mostly play madden. Waiting for my THIRD 360 to be sent from the repair center. Getting a little rediculous lol.

ah man, sorry to hear that

i have only had one xbox 360 crap out on me...the disk drive started going whacko

but the one I have right now is running perfectly smooth

I play rainbow6 vegas 2 , cod4 and madden and will spank any one on here in any of those games! My Gamertag is estrella117 on xbox360 live! Matter fact I challenge anyone ready to play madden 08 right now on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, i would, but i don't have madden 08 right now; i might get it mid-may (after i get home from college); hopefully it will be dirt cheap by then

haha, i would, but i don't have madden 08 right now; i might get it mid-may (after i get home from college); hopefully it will be dirt cheap by then

Damn I really wanted to spnak someone on here tonight. I was in the top 100 in madden online but i stopped playing the game for a while! I have over 300 wins with the redskins and oh course like 200 loses from glitchers oh course I say about 75 are legit loses! No B.S!:D

Damn I really wanted to spnak someone on here tonight. I was in the top 100 in madden online but i stopped playing the game for a while! I have over 300 wins with the redskins and oh course like 200 loses from glitchers oh course I say about 75 are legit loses! No B.S!:D

wow, that is a lot of games; i would play if i had it, but i'd probly get dominated by you though, lol

i gotta agree with you on that one; once i got COD4, i couldn't go back to Halo 3...too ugly

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW COD4 MAPS!!!!

Bingo!!!!!!!

I play rainbow now but the only thing with rainbow is that they have alot of spawn rappers and I wished they fixed that and have it spawn where your teamates are like cod4. But it is what it is once the new maps come out I'll be back on cod4 again.

wow, that is a lot of games; i would play if i had it, but i'd probly get dominated by you though, lol

Yes you would! Matter fact hit me up on the box and send me a friend request! I'm bout to run to the gas station and get some cigs but when I get back I'll hop on the box!

Yes you would! I matter fact hit me up on the box and send me a friend request! I'm bout to run to the gas station and get some cigs but when I get back I'll hop on the box!

aight, i might be on; my roommate is wanting to get some sleep though...LAME...but we'll see; it is the freakin weekend, it is meant for getting drunk and gaming aka not sleepin (haha, jk, i only game, i'm not a drinker, unlike the people across the hall, lol)

Amateur. I would have kicked your ass on the PC/PS2 version of Madden 07 :silly:

Archived