Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Brackens- soon to free?

If I remember correctly Brackens was a holdout one year for the Jags... and he has complained about his contract on numerous ocassions... I could have him mixed up with another guy with the Jaguars... I hope I am wrong if Snyder brings him in for a look see.

Peace

because of his injury problems Brackens at this point looks like guy who is going to evolve into a situational pass rusher.

we already seem to have one of those :)

and I imagine that Brackens has not yet had the taste of the market this year to be reasonable about a new contract. No doubt he is going to rush headlong as Davis did, thinking he is going to receive megabucks.

welcome to reality, kiddo :)

Isn't Brackens one of the players who had the microfracture surgery over the offseason? Or maybe last offseason? He's certainly oft-injured, and like Bulldog intimated he's going to have this salary number in his head that he certainly will not receive.

Maybe come June 1st...if he's still available and will sign for the vet minimum plus incentives.....Otherwise.....no thanks.

Surgery was an appearant success. No way will he sign for the vet min. The Guy will be awesome maybe not this season at least at the beginning but I do believe whe will come back and be among the Best DE's in the league as soon as probably Nov. Dec. comes around. That all depends on rehb of course I hate seeing him Leave. But Duglass among others have really helped us get over our rebuilding mode. Now we are just lookijng to get a few added features from the draft to settle some debth problems and we are off to the Playoff's...

No thanks. That dude is a wuss. In 2000, I think, our O-line (Samuels and the boys) manhandled him. I even remember Albert Connell...no I am not kidding...knock the living sh!t out of him to the point of him having to leave the field for a play or two. Albert Connell!! A little WR!! H:laugh: :laugh: Like ND says, Pass.

Archived