Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banned episodes of the "BOONDOCKS" video included.

playboy1972

I'm not an avid fan of the Boondocks, but I will watch this episode. Thanks.

Before I watch it and comment though, I just wanted to point out that BET is a horrible horrible voice in our community. Well not so much voice, but staple in a sense. At the age of 20, I can watch BET all day and not have the desire to do drugs, shoot someone, or take on a persona of a thug in order to be cool. It's really hurting our youth. Little kids watch this network (5, 6, 7, yr olds etc.) and see videos with women degrading themselves and the majority of rappers talking about money, material items, and women. It's sad. Again, I can watch this and not be persuaded. It's harder for the youth to do that.

I used to work at an after-school program in high school and we constantly ran into little girls, black and white actually, shaking and dancing provocatively in the morning on the playgrounds, and joking about their butt sizes. It was sad and we had to have our female counselors talk to them about proper behavior. Now, not to say that BET is ALL bad. They do occasionally have uplifting and insightful programming, but they do need an overhaul of their programs.

i downloaded this the other day, pretty funny.

Boondocks one of the best shows on TV, animated or otherwise.

Most definately. This episode is really good.

"My n****, I watch BET er'day, ya feel me, ain't nuttin' wrong wit me, ya feel me, n**** you just hatin', ya feel me, dat's why you ain't neva gon' have no paper ain't never gon' have no ****es, ya feel me?"

This quote definately sums up what's wrong with BET.

I'd also throw MTV in there with contributing to not only the downfall of Black people, but of all people.*

*meaning, the youth of America.

Archived