Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins office is so quiet I think dan is getting ready to make a big splash

washington08

Now did you really have to post that? I thought the MODs asked everybody to bring back some order to this board and you go and do something like this. If you don't like his post just ignore it, no need to flame the guy

To be honest, it's not really a bad topic. A solid thread is meant to create conversation. This thread is valid IMO.

To be honest, it's not really a bad topic. A solid thread is meant to create conversation. This thread is valid IMO.

I am not bashing his post. I do think dude needs to slow down because he has 2 threads with the same title, and a trade for Boldin thread all on the front page. None of these topics really deserved their own thread because there are so many other threads this could have been included in.

i knew it was bad 1 as soon as i saw new account with 9 posts people get bored so they hide behind new accounts. reason i know this is in the past i have had several message me saying hey guess who i am.

Archived