Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Ebay Item...

djspinoy

Just an FYI....I have two sigs from ST that I got in person. His fast version was the one that you are looking at on Ebay (I got it at training camp). The four that I got at the players parking lot tailgate was the long version on the jersey.

Whether this is fake or not, I can not confirm or deny - but he did have two versions of signatures. I would not doubt if there were alot of fakes out there....His stuff is commanding top dollar...trust me, I know, I have 240 Sean Taylor football cards (some very rare and quite expensive).

yesterday at the Chantilly CSA Card show, the Redskins store was selling a beautiful plaque of ST, autographed for $220 - IT WAS A STEAL. They had four left at 330 pm. I have his card if you are serious.

If it were me, I would not buy the football.

heres someones feedback they left for this guy that should at the very least put up some doubt on the authenticity...

SELLER SOLD ME ALL FAKES SOLD UNDER jsmith9969( 72) Not a registered user SCAMER sportsisland ( 6 )

No longer a registered user Jan-21-08 12:05

TOM BRADY SIGNED PATRIOTS MINI HELMET W/COA (#180205234649) US $59.99 View Item

SOLD ME 3 FAKE TOM BRADY ITEMS .JSA TOLD ME ALL 3 WERE FAKE. STAY AWAY sportsisland ( 6 )

No longer a registered user Jan-21-08 12:04

TOM BRADY SIGNED PATRIOTS 8X10 PHOTO W/COA (#180205234219) US $35.99

Since we're talking signatures. I have two questions regarding signed football cards, if anyone can answer.

1. When you buy a pack of football cards and you get a card that has a stamped signature on it, does that card have increased value, even though it wasn't signed by hand?

2. I attended Expo center yesterday and bought a signed Joe Jacoby football card for $10. Now this card seems to have a stamped signature on it. But over the top of the signature, it looks like a white label over it, with Joes hand sig. But I dont know if the owner of the card just traced over the stamped sig or what. I noticed from visiting a lot of the vendors at the Expo, that it's kind of common to have some of the signed cards have the sig. over the white label. If anyone can understand my question and give a answer, I'd definitely appreciate it. Thanks. .

Here is his autograph I found on another thread:

l_4e18a8f0d5ace7d2d89d953e5ef71d37.jpg

What do you think?

Edit: It looks as thought the ebay signature might be legit. Also, notice the # sign after the 21. :whoknows:

Still, be very careful with buying autographs online from uncredited sources. As a previous poster said, the only way to know if it's real is if you get it yourself.

Archived