Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Taylor Had Met One Suspect In Shooting

Cooool...E

Guys. I understand how you feel, and was hit just as hard as anyone when we lost Sean, but do you realize how terrible you all sound? You sound like bloodcrazed psychopaths, and it's really unsettling. Death to counter death is still death, especially "Decapitation with a dull swiss army knife" and some of the other stuff you are calling for. Please, stop it, you're being worse than the killers, in my mind.

Isn't there an old saying that's something like "An eye for an eye leaves two men blind?"

Guys. I understand how you feel, and was hit just as hard as anyone when we lost Sean, but do you realize how terrible you all sound? You sound like bloodcrazed psychopaths, and it's really unsettling. Death to counter death is still death, especially "Decapitation with a dull swiss army knife" and some of the other stuff you are calling for. Please, stop it, you're being worse than the killers, in my mind.

Isn't there an old saying that's something like "An eye for an eye leaves two men blind?"

I agree that some of the comments have went too far but " worse than the killers".....

:wtf: C'mon man, really?!

Someone venting their feelings (no matter how gruesome) is worse than breaking into a man's home and shooting him dead? :doh:

Stupid pieces of ****. This article makes me sick thinking about what a good person Taylor was. From the birthday money to him paying the kids to help him mow the lawn and wash the deck, he was def a generous guy.

Another reason why it infuriates me every time the media portrays him differently because he didn't trust the media....

Archived