Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Taylor Had Met One Suspect In Shooting

Cooool...E

This case has 'conspiracy' written all over it. And even the most inept Prosecutor should be able to get a slam-dunk on conviction(s), and severe penalty.

Forget that this man was a high-profile star. He was shot in cold-blood, by people that he had been good to. They knew who he was. Maybe he wasn't supposed to be there. But you shot him??....no words...

Before Taylor departed for Washington on Saturday or Sunday, he gave Sasha Johnson and her brother, Jamal Johnson, the cash in different-colored gift bags that they later showed off to their guests, Mitchell said. Sasha Johnson took photos of Christopher Devon Wardlow holding the money in the bathroom next to her bedroom, Mitchell said.

Some kids are just plain stupid. :doh:

Also, those are probably the pictures we saw on their myspace accounts. When they were waiving all that money around like it actually belongs to them. :rolleyes:

Stupid pieces of ****. This article makes me sick thinking about what a good person Taylor was. From the birthday money to him paying the kids to help him mow the lawn and wash the deck, he was def a generous guy.

**** those stupid *******s who broke into his house and shot him.

The scum are probably just going to rot in jail. Heck, I bet all but the shooter actually get to feel freedom again many years down the road. With the way society is today, I wouldn't be suprised if the actual shooter gets paroled at some point in time. Sometimes the politics involved with these cases angers me so much. Back in the old days, anyone involved with a murder would've been stretched by the neck in a very short period of time. If I had my way, it would still be like that.

I long for the day when my memories of Sean Taylor immediately begin with his great football play, and not the senseless murder that took his life. Not sure how long it will take to flip-flop the two (maybe never), but I hope one day my thoughts about Sean will begin with his awesomely devastating football play, and not some thugs that ended up killing him to try and steal some cash.

Archived