Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wouldn't it be nice to have the Patriots other 1st rounder(7th pick) taken from them?

michael_33

I hope they get all this mess resloved by the April Draft...Only to find evidence of further cheating... :)

Everyone would move up in the draft and we would have the 20th pick! :)

With as deep as the D-line is in this draft,that could be huge for us!As well for other teams...

I don't understand why everyone says they traded for it so you can't take it away. Its not like they traded for it after they got caught. It was there pick when they got busted, so I don't see why they couldn't take that pick away from them.

Exactly. It's not hard to take it away at all. Roger Goodell opens his mouth and says, "take the Pat's pick 7 away." And boom, it's gone. End of story.

the part everyone is forgetting is had the pats not made the playoffs and their pick was 7th, they would've lost their 2nd and 3rd rounder, not a first, so taking the 49ers pick was probably never given serious thought.

and JMO, the bulk of the punishment should've been given to Bellicheck, not the team (suspension).

the part everyone is forgetting is had the pats not made the playoffs and their pick was 7th, they would've lost their 2nd and 3rd rounder, not a first, so taking the 49ers pick was probably never given serious thought.

and JMO, the bulk of the punishment should've been given to Bellicheck, not the team (suspension).

I still would have made them surrender some draft picks.

I still find it amazing that Wade Wilson was suspended four or five games for taking steroids to help with his erectile dysfunction (diabetes) and Belicheat was only *fined*.

Archived