Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need a New Sig

I was wondering if any of you guys could make me a new sig as I was using 1 that was too big 4 two years and no one noticed then some guy was arguing with a mod and said that he couldn't control the rules in his own thread i.e. my sig....so anther mod asked me to resize but I would rather have 1 of you that know photoshop do it if you would...thanks

Choose you poisin I'm a redskins fan.I have seen someone on here with a wolf in the background (NC State mascot I believe) I would like something similar with LL, or maybe Mike Sellars trucking the guy from Detroit, Zorn,JC,Cooley.But you can be as original as you want, just put your props in as well.

im not that great and gibbs is def better than me but heres one im working on...i have only put a couple minutes work in it so im far from done but jst psoting wat i got right now....

sellers1copy.jpg

Thanks king it looks great but as you can see P Gibbs already made one that is rather great in its own right......now if I can figure out how to put props in it without it being somewhere it not suppose to be......lol

Archived