Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JFK Assasination

codeorama

political correctness is also practiced by a minority around the world. most countries and people tend to be highly ethno- and religi-centric (not really sure if religi is the root for that word?? but you get my point). i mostly blame the false idols many have. killing in the name of jebus is just too easy, it demands no reason or rational thinking whatsoever. just conviction through brain-washing, or preying on your fears.

Well I always come back to that bullet. I have seen solids after hitting deer, using several different weapons. And the damage to the bullets was very similar to that of the so called "single bullet". The problem is, they had only entered, and not exited the deer. And had only hit one rib bone.

I don't believe that that one bullet could do all the damage it is supposed to have done, and still look as good as it did. If I remember right, the Warren commision fired a shot into a cadavar to prove it could be done, and the bullet looked like the "single bullet". But again, the test was only on one wrist bone. Not very convincing.

Besides, that head shot sure looked like the work of a hollow point to me. Fired from in front of Kennedy of course. Notice that the neck shot didn't explode out the front of his neck.

Oswald shot for sure, but he was only shooter NOT using hollow points.

Archived