Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking needed for '08

chrisaun

Now that season ticket invoices are in, the hunt for parking starts. If anybody would like to sell their unwanted season passes I need some for next year. I prefer the RED lot but I am not picky. Not a broker, just a season ticket holder that needs passes. PM me if you have any for sale.

:dallasuck :cheers:

I have a cash or blue I sell every year. Cash lot 300 or blue 500
Scalping in this forum is kind of frowned upon. You might have better luck on eBay or stubhub.
I really thought the above face price for the cash lots was over the top. Of course I will pay slightly more for your trouble but a $150 profit on the BLUE lot in a fan forum is a little much. I think Mark is right and ebay might be better.

Agreed.

Sticking to fellow fans is cold.....

Now that season ticket invoices are in, the hunt for parking starts. If anybody would like to sell their unwanted season passes I need some for next year. I prefer the RED lot but I am not picky. Not a broker, just a season ticket holder that needs passes. PM me if you have any for sale.

:dallasuck :cheers:

Save your money and park in the Tailgate Park & Walk lot. $25/game at the gate. All the room you want to tailgate.

What road do you come in on to get to the Tailgate Park & Walk lot? Is it easy out? Thanks for the advice, parking passes are harder and more expensive every year.
Maryland Route 202. It is a million times easier and faster to get into and out of than stadium lots, and is only a 15 min walk from the stadium.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=fedex+field&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.818029,81.738281&ie=UTF8&ll=38.904326,-76.864042&spn=0.040276,0.079823&t=h&z=14

Looks like corn rows to the north of the stadium.

Archived